Reviews for The Voiceless Suspect
OfLifeDeathAndAllBetween chapter 1 . 3/30
Is this going to continue?
socialgirl378 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Looks like it wasn't the ghost boy's day, huh? Hope he gets better. I did enjoyed the oneshot even though it does have potential for a full-fledged story. I'm not going to adopt it though. Don't have a lot of ideas for it, and too many stories of my own to write.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Too bad it's a one shot, it looks like it can continue on much more. Interesting, though.
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
whoah!
cool story! :D
cya around fanfiction ;)

myra
toothless20 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS PLEEAAASSSSEEEEEE UPDATE, THIS STORY IS TOO GOOG TO LEAVE AS A ONE SHOT.
ChopSuzi chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Well that escalated quickly. ;)

This was wonderfully written! I had a great time reading it.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I wonder what the note said... great job!
book phan44 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
it shouldn't end there
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
wait what!

is that all!

but it was so well written, how come there aren't more?
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Oh wow. That was awesome! Although how did he slip the handcuffs? I guess he just went willingly? Anyways, awesome job! I feel bad for Danny though. What was he doing in Gotham of all places? Do you think you could continue this?

-d101
BluSkyRose chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Please write more! You could make a really cool plotline out of this, if you wanted to! Please, please, please write more.
ginnywillalwaysrock chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
does this have to stay a one-shot? i want more! please please PLEASE *falls on knees with ultra puppy dog face* cntinue it.
Hottiegally chapter 1 . 7/24/2010

I loved it!

I honest to god, this is a amazing story! I read this about 10 times! So adding to my favs so I can read it more. Again, again, again and again...
Master Reaper chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Good story, but why is Danny in Gotham?
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Danny wrote a quick note to the police chief and left it on his desk.

Heehee! XD

Poor Danny. If one can't be heard, often, people forget that one has a something to say at all...

But funny oneshot, especially toward the end. Great job! Thanks for writing!