Reviews for The Voiceless Suspect
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Too bad it's a one shot, it looks like it can continue on much more. Interesting, though.
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
whoah!
cool story! :D
cya around fanfiction ;)

myra
toothless20 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS PLEEAAASSSSEEEEEE UPDATE, THIS STORY IS TOO GOOG TO LEAVE AS A ONE SHOT.
ChopSuzi chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Well that escalated quickly. ;)

This was wonderfully written! I had a great time reading it.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I wonder what the note said... great job!
book phan44 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
it shouldn't end there
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
wait what!

is that all!

but it was so well written, how come there aren't more?
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Oh wow. That was awesome! Although how did he slip the handcuffs? I guess he just went willingly? Anyways, awesome job! I feel bad for Danny though. What was he doing in Gotham of all places? Do you think you could continue this?

-d101
BluSkyRose chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Please write more! You could make a really cool plotline out of this, if you wanted to! Please, please, please write more.
ginnywillalwaysrock chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
does this have to stay a one-shot? i want more! please please PLEASE *falls on knees with ultra puppy dog face* cntinue it.
Hottiegally chapter 1 . 7/24/2010

I loved it!

I honest to god, this is a amazing story! I read this about 10 times! So adding to my favs so I can read it more. Again, again, again and again...
Master Reaper chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Good story, but why is Danny in Gotham?
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Danny wrote a quick note to the police chief and left it on his desk.

Heehee! XD

Poor Danny. If one can't be heard, often, people forget that one has a something to say at all...

But funny oneshot, especially toward the end. Great job! Thanks for writing!
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This asks for more. Will it really stay oneshot?
DeadAccountHaveANiceDay chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
HAHAHAHAHA! I loved it. I have posted it on my favorites and when March 6 rolls around I will check out a winner. The winner will be posted on my bio page at the very top, before my name and whatever random stuff is there. Thanks for perticipating (Spell check?) It was cute when it was a text from WhyCan'tIJustBePerfect! Very cute! Very nice story indeed.