Reviews for Eléonore in love
Code-Avalon chapter 20 . 3/18
Ahhhhhhh... a good read to start the day

Nice work!
IarIz chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
And done :) this really is a fun ride... And happy reading for me ... And my sunday ... Thanks to you ...
Its done and now I really curious bout 'that' secret technique xD first fanfiction this is pretty good
Keep up the good work ;)
IarIz chapter 17 . 12/8/2013
That one spetacular speech there xD not scrach no magic and ita done ... I almost feel sorry for that impotent old man LOL
IarIz chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
That "Glare" skill s soo useful xD it can even force the prince ... Now I'm wondering what a bout the "whip" skill
IarIz chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Yup. she s pissed and the rebel are in trouble for sure
IarIz chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
Yeah for the happy day :D sorry Saito wish I can give you the camera but I can't. Just burn that scene in your brain and be glad you see it actually as the husband and not just reading like this miserable reader D: ( I want to see it too)
IarIz chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Seriously O.O all that talk about breast ... Its almost creepy. if anyone telling bout that I won't know how to react. Oh well its make Louise happy (kinda) so everything s fine.
IarIz chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
That some advice you gave Catleya -3- almost scary but acceptable if a may say... Heck I might help.
IarIz chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
ROTFL D: ... I'm shocked and Laugh too much xD seriously ... Mind reading and they have "Kama Sutra"class (they say in my country, I don't know what other say)
that super secret knowledge. What a tradition... Now I'm wondering what the male do
IarIz chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Oh xD I found intresting fanfic ... Looks like this ll be a fun ride ... Let's see if I can finish this by tonight (read all day enjoying my Sunday)
branmandola chapter 20 . 5/9/2011
Loved it. Looking forward to your next story
ObscureTemptation chapter 19 . 10/5/2010
simply fantastic. i felt so bad when Cattleya's boyfriend died. and i also fantasied a lot with Kirche (i liked that she had protagonism and she had kind of a boyfriend(i would like more fanfics about her)). well, to sume it up it was delicious, and i'm also so sorry that you don't have more reviews.

i hope that you'll make another fic of Zero no Tsukaima.

greetings and keep writing this lovelies stories.

we'll read us in another fic, kisses, ObscureTemptation.
louise x saito chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This story is great what scared me was when saito explained all he knew about louises chest I mean seriously volume,density,location of every mole, something about temperature and taste, taste! I mean I know how louise would be shocked by growth rate but I got lost at something of temperature and taste also I feel bad when they didn't have cameras or videocams if I were in the story I would probly take a picture and give it to saito for 20$ (snicker) jk but I loved the story and you are a great writer bye
GaoGar chapter 20 . 5/1/2010
*Sniffles* I love the story.

I wonder what will Eleanor and Louise's children looks like?
SOSMeganSOS chapter 19 . 3/31/2010
Yay Cattleya had her baby! How cute!

I haven't reviewed this like i promissed :( Probually because I am extremely lazy and seldom sign in. Anyways, I'm still enjoying this story and one thing that I want to know more about is those cookies that Elenore gave Louise. What was with those? Or, do I even want to know?

Anyways, I'm always reading this,