Reviews for Mass Effect: Induction
Noblescar chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
I like how you avoid portraying Cerberus as pure evil and instead use logic when writing their actions. It is a refreshing change.
Janizary chapter 21 . 7/19/2012
I complete understand your reaction to the ending of ME3.

Frankly, IMHO, the retconned 'extended cut' only made it worse. If, IF, the EC had be the original ending, it might have been somewhat tolerable. However, BW chose to defend their original ending, and then RETCONNED the Normandy engine explosion, the citadel explosion, and the relay explosions and backtrack on a number of their statements. Really, BW, either stick to your guns or fix it. Don't retcon things to fit the answers you came up with, after the fact, to an incredibly poor and nonsensical ending.

Regardless, looking forward to seeing what direction you decide to take this in.
Jaely chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Nice beginning to a story but you have it marked as a Female Shepard/Tali story..
pepoluan chapter 20 . 8/15/2010
Again, Tali without a mask in CIC? That's just plain... risky. If not to say, foolish of her.

That aside, the ending is somber, but GREAT! Amazing storyline.

You, are awesome. We, approve.

Logging me out :)
pepoluan chapter 19 . 8/15/2010
aw... sweet... always had the hairs on my neck standing, and my heart aflutter, as The Man asked The Question to The Woman, and she answered with The Answer.

Nice fluff :)
pepoluan chapter 18 . 8/15/2010
In my opinion, a bit too strong. Besides Cerberus, who *could* and *would* bring Shepard back?

But that's just my thought. You've tried describing the emotion mix in Shepard, and I have to say, you did well.
pepoluan chapter 15 . 8/15/2010
Nice story about what happened after Normandy SR-1 got destroyed. Lots of people just kind of gloss over that.

I'd like more on that, please. You think you can make a one-shot fanfic of it? :)
pepoluan chapter 13 . 8/15/2010
again, just after mingling with 3 crewmembers, Shepard just walked in to his quarters with an, ahem, exposed quarian?

I suggest putting in at least a decontamination/sterilizing chamber before the entrance. And by having the quarters set at positive air pressure, other particles will get blown off into the corridor, as opposed to getting sucked in.

Just some thoughts.

That said, the scene where Tali told her past to Shepard is touching; you really should expand on that :)
pepoluan chapter 11 . 8/15/2010
I think Tali put on her enviro-suit a bit too quickly. It's not just a spandex legging unitard hood helmet, but there are breathing mechanisms, pipes, seals, etc. that all need to be working well together.

Thus IMO it will be more realistic if Legion instead requests, through EDI, a private meeting with Shepard and Tali in the AI Core.

Nice continuation, though. I'll keep reading :)
pepoluan chapter 10 . 8/15/2010
Ahaha that final line split my sides :D

I agree with Zaeed. TIM *had* spent 4 BILLION credits on Shep. Why would he not try to wrung out the most from his investment, and then some?

Now, Tali waiting with her mask off, albeit sweet, begs the question: Is Shep's quarters sterile enough?
pepoluan chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
Ahhhh... finally... a fanfic which does not paint Cerberus as pure evil... although I do hope that this 'revelation' holds - no cheapo 'Cerberus turned around and stabbed Shepard in the back'...

Personally, I always thought Cerberus - and TIM, by extension - is severely misunderstood. They're ruthless renegades, using whatever means necessary to achieve the ends, but not evil per se.

You know, 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'? :)

Anyways, let me read up the next several chapters before going back and do a chapter-by-chapter review of your story :)
ThatLoneWolf chapter 20 . 8/7/2010
great story :)
Ymere chapter 20 . 7/20/2010
brilliant simply brilliant story. This shows exactly what I think should be going on between mass effect 2 and 3.
BlueDemonX chapter 20 . 7/3/2010
I liked this fic very much, but its a pity you didnt go more into detail! It wouldve been an even greater story that way!

Still, good job!
Malooko chapter 20 . 6/10/2010
Loved the story. Very good. And who would've known that Tali was such a horn dog? Just joking, she is my fav LI and wouldn't even consider anyone else.