Reviews for I Want You So Bad
kessemoore chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Le agradezco al Sr. Marcus por hacerme confiar de nuevo. Mi propia historia comenzó en 2010 cuando estaba buscando cómo ser un vampiro en Sudáfrica y gasté todo el dinero que tenía e incluso vendí todas mis propiedades aquí en el Reino Unido y No lo alcancé hasta que me encontré con el Sr. Marcus Baur, el hombre que más tarde me convirtió en vampiro. Este hombre me dio una razón para confiar de nuevo. Muchas gracias, Sr. Marcus Baur por todo lo que ha hecho por mí, y no puedo dejar de agradecerle hasta que le cuente al mundo entero lo bueno que es usted, puede contactar al Sr. Marcus por correo electrónico:
Ashley chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
SO CUTE! Perfectly captures the character of Damon and Stefan especially. *crying*
Cara chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Wow, that was really good! I really enjoyed that! Thanks
TallDarkAndHandsome chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Great story! But Damon doesn't really teach her seduction does he? :p
afeltyz chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Yay! Way to woo, Damon!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
oh wow! damn you for not do a smut scene and making this m rated. considering how sexy it already is, I know your smut scenes would be powerful
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Awesome
buffyfan9 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
hahahahaha i loved it
Jessieheath101 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Wow! That was a very a great story! It was nice to see how Damon was happy and that Elena had an attraction to him! It was also nice to see him keep what they did a secret and protect her! Thanks for writing it! Jxx
Vampgirl7996 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This is really cute. It's got Delena romance and a light-hearted humor. Both togetherawesome!
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
that was good keep it up
minor-tragedy chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Nice Work!
stormageddon chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
The Beatles Damon Elena one very sexy story. This is most definitely one of my favorite fanfictions.
shadylady21 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This was great. Loved the last line of the oneshot.
Dalischiele chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I always enjoy it when people really play up the humor in their relationship. Thank you so much for making a story hot and funny with a great Beatles song.