Reviews for Vampire Diaries Book 1 THE AWAKENING
Slytherson chapter 20 . 7/29
Awe okay can't wait to read what you come up with but could you keep this On here you did a fantastic job it would be a same to delete this although I just found this today it was a wonderful fan fiction story to read!
HAHAHHAHAHA chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Awww I rlly liked this story... when do u think u might have the first chapter of the new one up?
shanaya chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
hey hey wen u gonnaa write d next chapter? m really excited to know what will happen further! sry 4 my impatience but i really ca'nt wait! u r doing a fab job
shanaya chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
hey plzz don't delete this story! ur story is going fantastic and m eagerly waiting 4 d next chapter! i thin fab writer & i luv ur story especially cassie and justin's part so plz go on.. :)
le chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
can you please i beg you start writing family man again i want more bonnie and jack or something just write something pleasssssse
Teddy bear 007 chapter 20 . 2/13/2013
What?! I just started this too!
morgan chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Omg I LOVE this story! Its awesome especially cuz u show more of elenas selfish side which I like cuz I never rlly liked elena in the books PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
Type your review for this chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
you kinda are good at writing give me a call. 9132306437 you could be of some use to me...
-new york times magazine
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
f
Dawnie-7 chapter 19 . 9/16/2012
Geesh, I'm so behind on all these stories I use to NEED to read like a crack head needed a hit.
So glad to see up and about and OK. Now, if we could just get a certain *ahem* crow, into the picture...we'll really be cooking!
3 chapter 19 . 8/31/2012
THIS IS SO FREAKING GOOD! I LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCH OMG I CANT WAIT UNTIL WHEN YOU POST THE NEXT ONE!1 IM SO EXCITED! BUT TAKE YOUR TIME NO PRESSURE ;)
lovingyourstory chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
AWESOME! This is like vampire diaries but another cool version of it! 3333 I can't wait until I read about Damon! KEEP GOING!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
I really like this story and I hope you continue it
Ali 3 chapter 19 . 8/11/2012
I LOVE the story, Hope you keep writing!