Reviews for The Moblin Camp
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Madra sounds quite lovely! I'd hug her, if I could!
Lord Siravant chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I absolutely loved this story. It's great to see a story that paints a picture of what could actually be going on in the minds of enemy monsters. This is as good as 'Toby and the Orc,' which is the LotR equivalent of this story. Keep on writing!
Galadriadhar chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Great story, great story. Good characterization, and good explanations for things. I was engrossed once the action started. I say to thee, keep at it!

-Gala

Keep On Writing
Seldavia chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
A neat take on some of the aspects of the first game. I liked the characteristics you gave the Moblins. In reading Tolkien's books I'd always wished he'd thrown in an Orc or two that wasn't generically evil, and these Moblins kind of remind me of what that would be.
Eternal Nocturne chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Loved it. I've always wondered if some Zelda enemies actually had minds.
Imgonenowgoodbye12345 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Aw. Sometimes it does bother me to kill certain creatures in that series because I realize they are very sentient beings; Moblins and Deku for example. I loved this :D
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
You've brought me out of hiding. This story is wonderful, interesting insight on Moblins... And original Zelda fic, too!
Jaden Lariya chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
As usual, great story with plenty of detail! Love it, love it, love it! No grammar/ spelling mistakes that caught my eye. A!
Hagakure chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Quite a nice story! There are not too many stories here on the original. It's a good idea. I wasn't really reading for grammar, though, but there were no obvious ones. Yay!

First Review!