Reviews for Hocus Pocus
biblioholic chapter 1 . 3/17
O.O I did not expect that ending. I though Harry was genuinely cannon!Harry.

Well done. That was an interesting story with a twist.
E J ect chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wow, Harry using Harry's story... This is something.
misscutestuff chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I remember reading this story when I was much younger and have been searching for it ever since I made an account! It is as good as I remember it was.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Excellent story. :)
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Ai-chan chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Well that wasn't incredibly disturbing. No not at all.
ginnywillalwaysrock chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
That is amazing and disturbing but did you have to lock the real harry in the dungens? I love the twist to the end. And the story is very gripping and is great.
ginnywillalwaysrock chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This is amazing. I love the twist at the end (I completely didn't expect it). Thanks for sharing.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Oh, I like this version of a dimension-traveling Harry much more than the traditional ones. So much fun, and the ending is just great. Voldemort/Harry interactions are always so fun, especially with the insights of how Harry lived before.
Naramyon chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
*laughs* Oh, now that's just mean. You locked Harry up in the dungeons to be tortured by Voldemort... and Harry.

*wince* I don't envy the boy one bit.

Clever, short, and a good plot-twist. I was completely fooled.

...And you managed to make fun of 35% of all Harry Potter fanfictions. Great job.

Zoa Naramyon
Kirby77DP77 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Wow! That so great! It was iteresting, gripping, and an all around great story! ;)

I loved it!

Kirby
Araceil chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Nargh! I can't form anything else coherant right now because that was bloody epic and I loved it. 8)
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
wow. FREAKING AWESOME! That was so cool and very original. I enjoyed it immensly.
ztanita chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wow, now, THIS was original! XD I love the way you played it. I suppose if canon!Harry ever appeared in a dark!Harry's world, he wouldn't survive the confrontation with his counterpart and Voldy. Bravo! Nice (well, not really *giggles*) and satisfying. Jeez, I'm a sadist...