Reviews for Interstitium
Waffleface chapter 25 . 4/13
For a significant portion of the chapter, I thought this was going to be more Miranda bashing, but you did a good job tying it all together and making the unfortunate situation make sense, even if Garrus was uncharacteristically cruel.

Nice work.
Waffleface chapter 7 . 4/13
This was quite good, although I admit that it felt a bit like character bashing at some points.
Still, excellent work.
R3dRaven chapter 29 . 3/28
I quite liked it. A nice view on the Squad and everybody else, even if I don't necessarily agree on some of the "accents" of some chars. A great work nonetheless!
I
Sindrandi chapter 32 . 3/27
Thank you for this. It is a fantastic take on the suicide mission. Sad that Samara died, but it was a death she would have been happy with, I think.
Sindrandi chapter 31 . 3/27
Great job with Legion! This is what I imagined him to be like.
Sindrandi chapter 17 . 3/26
"The galaxy is a wonderful, beautiful, awful place." Fantastic!
Sindrandi chapter 16 . 3/26
Beautiful!
Sindrandi chapter 15 . 3/26
This is great! You have captured the elusive Kasumi-chan!
salmoncarppacio007 chapter 15 . 3/7
been reading this for quite a while, so far it has been damn well near excellent, perfect even, Shepard is as gritty and real aa he can be in this story, with his own demons, and inner struggles, every chapter is refreshing since it offers different viewpoints from different characters, i LOVE it, oh and i saw your little easter egg with Kasumi and Zaeed, hehe DLC..
Newcomb chapter 1 . 2/11
Notes as I read:

That's how you start a fucking story. Chapter one, page one, go. The image is perfect - Tali, facedown, listening. The hook is subtle - it's something that never occurred to me, but must have happened. How did the ME1 crew react to Shepard's apparent death? How would it have hit them, the ones who weren't there?

I can already tell this is going to be brilliant, less than 1,000 words in.
Yoholic chapter 24 . 10/13/2014
Another excellent chapter by you. Hope you do one for me3.
Yoholic chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Enjoyed your characterisation of zaeed.
Yoholic chapter 7 . 9/1/2014