Reviews for Interstitium
I genuinely got a bit wet around the eyes when allere (think that's how it's spelt not sure) died, wonderfully crafted story, love the series so far.
cavlin chapter 9 . 8/7
Your skill is amazing. I hope to get a Liara chapter. Now your Grunt is awesome! Please write more with Grunt. I was laughing so hard! I love Grunt.
Your portrayal of Grunt is just hilarious. Well done!
E
Admiral Saris chapter 33 . 6/12
:) I really enjoyed the story, your secondary characters felt so much more alive. Especially Grunt.
Admiral Saris chapter 30 . 6/12
If I had to pick any character to jump into ME4 with... I think Garrus is probably the best choice but I like the idea of his story ending with Shepards... Hmmm none of the others really make great lead characters.
Admiral Saris chapter 29 . 6/12
Hhhhmmmm

I think my favorite writing moment was when you're on the moon over Palaven (Minea?) and that Turian General drops the line about the end of civilization. It was just a good mission.

I think my least favorite was the Quarian/Geth arc. I found parts confusing, but really i just couldn't get over the timing. I mean, the whole galaxy is dying under a massive Reaper invasion and the Quarians choose now to try and retake Rannoch. What the hell did they think they were going to do if they won? Enjoy the planet for a week until the Reapers showed up?
Lawlessness45 chapter 4 . 5/30
Excellent chapter! I love the colonist guide at the end. It made me feel like I was actually reading something exogeni would produce. I'm sure that was the point though. At any rate I greatly enjoyed this chapter!
Waffleface chapter 25 . 4/13
For a significant portion of the chapter, I thought this was going to be more Miranda bashing, but you did a good job tying it all together and making the unfortunate situation make sense, even if Garrus was uncharacteristically cruel.

Nice work.
Waffleface chapter 7 . 4/13
This was quite good, although I admit that it felt a bit like character bashing at some points.
Still, excellent work.
R3dRaven chapter 29 . 3/28
I quite liked it. A nice view on the Squad and everybody else, even if I don't necessarily agree on some of the "accents" of some chars. A great work nonetheless!
I
Sindrandi chapter 32 . 3/27
Thank you for this. It is a fantastic take on the suicide mission. Sad that Samara died, but it was a death she would have been happy with, I think.
Sindrandi chapter 31 . 3/27
Great job with Legion! This is what I imagined him to be like.
Sindrandi chapter 17 . 3/26
"The galaxy is a wonderful, beautiful, awful place." Fantastic!