Reviews for Interstitium
RG chapter 3 . 9/20
And my Shepard was a displaced Sith Lord, muhahahaha
Great story! Seriously awesome work kudos for dedication!
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 31 . 1/19
You are a saint. This is perfection.
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 6 . 1/14
I love you. This chapter alone makes me wish to, I don't know, file a breeding request...ahem.
You are a fantastic person and an awesome writer. Never let anyone else tell you otherwise.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/14/2015
Just finished, whew, good, very much as I enjoyed, and still enjoy me, me2, and yes me3. ... your take on my favorite game was enjoyed and appreciated, thank you for your time and your great story telling
ptjz2015 chapter 33 . 10/21/2015
This is definitely one of the best Mass Effect fan-fiction I have read. You portrayed each character superbly and the story is extremely well-crafted. (The Legion chapter is especially impressive.) I look forward to reading your take on Mass Effect 3 and I wish you the best of luck in your novel.

Once again, thank you for giving us this tour de force, and I have no doubt that many people, including myself, relished it. Bravo!
kaemsi chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
Even though I doubt you'll be seeing this, AssaultSloth, because this story was completed almost 18 months ago, I had to ask: why Africa?
It's quite the overlooked continent, as a whole, and very rarely garners international interest unless some charity drive or war that affects someone else puts it there. And of all the countries to focus on in Africa, Namibia? South Africa? What was your prompt for those?
Also, how did you build the specific political situation in Africa that you wrote in the codex? Was that referral to the current state of affairs and extrapolation, or was it done by some other means?
Call me curious. :)
Otherwise, your style is damn unique and I'm practically inhaling the story out of sheer enjoyment. You've got a keen eye and a great way of capturing and writing the different characters' voices, and your take on Kelly is at least somewhat redeeming, even though I still cannot stand her guts (her personality is not the issue, but whoever wrote her character clearly did no research into the kind of behaviour psychologists have, but that's an argument for another day). This is one of the better stories to be found on and I'm looking forward to where this story is going. Cheers to you, man!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
I genuinely got a bit wet around the eyes when allere (think that's how it's spelt not sure) died, wonderfully crafted story, love the series so far.
cavlin chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
Your skill is amazing. I hope to get a Liara chapter. Now your Grunt is awesome! Please write more with Grunt. I was laughing so hard! I love Grunt.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/25/2015
Your portrayal of Grunt is just hilarious. Well done!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/25/2015
Admiral Saris chapter 33 . 6/12/2015
:) I really enjoyed the story, your secondary characters felt so much more alive. Especially Grunt.
Admiral Saris chapter 30 . 6/12/2015
If I had to pick any character to jump into ME4 with... I think Garrus is probably the best choice but I like the idea of his story ending with Shepards... Hmmm none of the others really make great lead characters.
Admiral Saris chapter 29 . 6/12/2015

I think my favorite writing moment was when you're on the moon over Palaven (Minea?) and that Turian General drops the line about the end of civilization. It was just a good mission.

I think my least favorite was the Quarian/Geth arc. I found parts confusing, but really i just couldn't get over the timing. I mean, the whole galaxy is dying under a massive Reaper invasion and the Quarians choose now to try and retake Rannoch. What the hell did they think they were going to do if they won? Enjoy the planet for a week until the Reapers showed up?
Lawlessness45 chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
Excellent chapter! I love the colonist guide at the end. It made me feel like I was actually reading something exogeni would produce. I'm sure that was the point though. At any rate I greatly enjoyed this chapter!