Reviews for Out of Reach
Ahh I love it! nicely written. :D
Retarded-turtle chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I love waffles too, lol
thecigarettesong chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I enjoyed the way you wrote. I felt that this was a very realistic portrayal of Sakura and Sasuke and the relationship they shared. You seem to convey the scene in the manga chapter into words perfectly. Good job!
The Jabberer chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
And hey, you're not a bad writer, yourself. You're kind of amazing actually. Well, not kind of. You'll have to settle with just amazing, but I'm sure you'll live. :)

But a;slkdfjal;kjg;. Yes, I just used a keyboard smash as part of a sentence, because my brain is just shutting down. I usually dislike any romance in Naruto, especially SasuSaku, (unless it's crack!romance), but I'm actually starting to sort of like this pairing because of you. You've successfully managed to destroy my reality with, what, 100 words?

But there's something that's just so canon!SasuSaku about this, and I just love angsty fanfics, and yeah.

...Even though I don't know what part of the manga this is since I gave up the manga when Jiraiya died. Oh well.
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T ABANDON US! :D

...Well, okay, I was pretty sure you did. BUT I'M GLAD YOU'RE BACK!

-glomps-
Ori chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Oh Sasuke, only death awaits you now, and this sad sad knowledge breaks my heart every time I think about what could have been.
TheSecretNotebook chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
haha.. you kinda do suck at showing it :P

nah im kidding

drablles are cool x D
animeice335 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
...I liked it.
NarcolepticMe chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Angsty and sad it may be, but, I mean, have you SEEN 'Naruto' lately? I don't even bother really reading the actual manga anymore; I just read Gabzillaz's chapter (mock)summaries over on deviantart, and they never fail to make me smile, even when the actual manga makes me want to gut dear old Sasuke-kun with a spork.

...and was it just me, or did seeing little sasuke-chan in Karin's flashback make you miss that adorable jerk too?
Papermates chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I actually really enjoyed that, expected it to be longer though seeing as I was too absorbed with the story to notice the size of the scroller.
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Short but lovely. I like it.
SunnyCharm chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is god :)

*smacks* BAD insane Sasuke, BAD! xD
siiii chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
haha, the next chapter is out and...

evil sasuke!

sasusaku moment totally ruined T_T

when I think I've waited so long for an encounter...
theduckoverthere chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
STIRRED YOUR INTEREST?

That last panel of that ridiculous chapter...I wanted to slap that girl so bad. She is so stupid, stupid, stupid! I honestly hope she's planning something. Honestly.
shai-duck chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I gave up on Naruto too.. Got tired of waiting for Sasuke and Sakura to meet XP

And now it's finally happened! Oh my gah..Sasuke really has changed hasn't he? I mean, he's not just emotionally inept anymore. He's really blank-faced. Like he can't express emotions at all. How is this supposed to have a happy ending?

Still..Take that SasuKarin supporters! Bwahahahaha..

I can't wait for the next manga chapter XD Wonder how Sasuke will react to what Sakura said!