Reviews for Out of Reach
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
AWESOME. I really love it. And I don't know what to think about that chap! Really, is she going with him or she's gonna kill him? Well, gotta go! My nii-san here needs the computer! stupid nii-san! LOVE IT! AWESOME! YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT AUTHOR!
precarious mind chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Now I want waffles.

Anyway.

Hahaa, you rejoined the dark side, hm? If only temporarily. It's so sad to think how this manga is dying a slow, agonizing death.

But then we have great stuff like this to make it better.

Really pretty, and nice introspective elements. I like, I like. Awesome job contrasting old-Sasuke and new-Sasuke.

;)
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I get you. The whole thing about melodramatic, bittersweet plots. Oh yeah, they're tasteful and beautiful and filled to the brim with hope. And I was re-encouraged the slightest bit with the adulteration Naruto supplied me. A SasuSaku reunion. :) Yay. Even though it most likely won't turn out like I hope, though I don't really have hopes for it. It seems more of a filler rather than a part of the plot. And I love you too. :) And I suck at showing it. And I keep losing interest. And I haven't written in forever. And I don't know if I'll ever return. But, I probably will. Sometime. Maybe. Hopefully. I read this, didn't I? Hm. :) I miss you mucho!
Alaynna chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
What chapter is this from in the Naruto manga?

And yes, it was quite short and sweet. Good work!
dancingqueensillystring chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Yay! You're back and have now reminded me that I'm hopelessly behind on the manga, like so incredibly behind that I'm probably never going to catch. I'm just going to have to read summaries on Wikipedia or something. But I digress, this was amazing! Like super fantabulous. I hope you're going to update some of your Naruto fanfics now. That would make me really really happy.

Waffles sound kind of good actually, now that you mention it.
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Urgh! I almost hate Kishimoto for delaying and possibly even preventing SasuSaku from happening!
antlercrown chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Oh, I've missed you.

THIS WAS FREAKING LOVELY.

Man, I love it. I loved the words to used to describe Sasuke's feelings - there's nothing there and it's cold and there's so much anger and hate - and I think you portrayed it really well.

:D

Same with Sakura. Her horror, her shock. It's amazing how descriptive you can write. (: Really, the world needs more of this.

"She doesn’t recognize you or your madness."

That was perfect. So, I'm excited to see what happens next ... D: You know?

Anyways, amazing job.

-zanibarr 3
the general girl chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Ugh, don't get your hopes up. Your interest will probably wane again by this Friday. xP

I actually really liked this, it pretty much captures Sasuke's (completely bonkers) personality canon-wise. Loved how you described his saying her name, and the last line was great.
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 2/16/2010