Reviews for Tension Release
libbyluvs chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Loved it.
fancyspinner chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
That's one way to end the war. LOL Heres to "love nott war"
Andromeda Prime chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Goodness, this entire story certainly tickled my fancy XD Smut, mechpreg, and many sparklings on the way. I'm sad that there isn't a sequel, but it is your fic, so you do as you please.
IvoryCrawler chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Wow...as awesome as this was, I couldn't help but giggle sometimes! It was good though!
Crazygrrl XD chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
Hmm, a sequel would be good and I like the diverse pairings.
femme4jack chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
*thuds* that was the sound of me dying from hot.
Optimus'girl chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
I'll never get the chance to see the sparklings being born! I would just LOVE to see sparklings being born on both Autobot and Decepticon sides! I guess that I may never get the chance to see Optimus having Megatron's sparkling and Prowl having Optimus' sparkling! I hope that you plan on doing a sequel to this wonderful story! I just LOVE the threesomes in this story! I was really hoping to see some more threesomes in your story! The first threesome was really HOT because you had paired Optimus with Jazz and Prowl in Optimus' office making out BIG TIME! That had to be one really smoken HOT scene! I just wish that you didn't have to end your wonderful story! You have made a LOT of fans very SAD because you are no long updating your story! I would just hate for you to end this wonderful story of yours! PLEASE don't end your story, PLEASE! I just LOVE reading your story! You have made a LOT of fans after you started writting this wonderful story of yours! I would just LOVE to read more of your truely wonderful story! I just happen to be your BIGGEST fan! I just LOVE reading stories that have my beloved Optimus in them! Keep up the great work with your story and PLEASE think about updating your wonderful story!
Dendey chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
*o* no more smut? OMG someone broke your smut! lmao

no honestly, I love how you wrapped it up.

It was a very enjoyable read while it lasted and the cherry on top of the whipped cream pie is that it's still superb after re-re-re and re-reading it :D
Gatekat chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
Aww, no preggers Sides? I'd have hoped his time with Prime would have let him 'catch'.

I love the multiple creators imprinting on a sparkling. Love Blue being dominant. So very sexy.

Mirage and the Seekers are *so* sweet.

I love all the rarer pairings you have going, and Hound/Jack was so sweet.
yamiishot chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
Suggestion: Forgo the smut in a sequel in which the sparklings are born and make it ridiculously tooth rottingly sweet instead?
Ayami1 chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
*hugs hound*
Pikaseel chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
Dang! It's over? I was enjoying it so much!

I'd say you should make a sequel, but with all the sparklings that are expected to come, it'd be impossible to keep track of them all, let alone think of suitable names for each.

So I guess I'll have to settle with this as the end C: It was a fun story to read, though! Probably one of the top ten favorite smuts I've come across.
Optimus'girl chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
This has been one really HOT story for so LONG! I would just hate for you to end this HOT story with Optimus in it! I just LOVE the Optimus/Prowl pairing in your story! They make one really HOT couple in your story! I would just LOVE to read a story with a Optimus/Prowl pairing in it! Is the sparkling that Optimus is carrying going to be a Femme or a Mech? I would just LOVE for Optimus to have a cute little Meching with Megatron and Prowl! How can Megatron be Optimus' brother and his lover when Prowl is Optimus' real Lover on the Autobot base! Keep up the great work with your stories and update this one as soon as you can!
Optimus'girl chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
Mehgatron got Optimus pregnant with a sparkling! How many sparklings are going to be born in the next chapter of your story? If 12 Autobots are carrying sparklings than how many of the Decepticons are carrying sparklings? I would just LOVE for you to continue your story with a sequel to this one! I would just LOVE to read a sequel to this wonderful story! Keep up the great work and update your story whenever you can! Please don't end this story with just eight chapters! I just would hate for your wonderful story to end! I just LOVE reading story over and over, again!
aniay chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
-main processor' functions overload in 3... 2... 1...-

GUH!

Seriously... the thing in sixth chapter... HOTTEST crossfaction scene EVER!

I wish you would continue but I can understand the need to finish...

The ending is very surprising and funny.

Thanks for the ride and I really hope you will bless us with some more robsmut sometime in the future. ;)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »