Reviews for Not Again
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
love this story!

your a great wrighter!
Hiccup The Demigod chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Amazing story. I'm not really one to read stories with Gideon in them, but since I wrote one I felt compelled to read one. And I agree Gideon is kind of hard to write
A Nest of Nargles chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
adorable
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
Aww, the part where Gideon and Reid are bonding at the end is sweet. I love it when he told Reid he was proud of him and always would be. Good work with having the team tease him to make him feel better.

This story has been an amazing read from chapter one. It was full of good suspense, drama, and even some sweet, tender moments. Nice job with this story.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Gosh, the amount of suspense in this chapter. The image of Spencer lying in the hospital bed is well described. I can understand why Gideon won't leave his side, especially once he saw Reid in that condition.

All the tension between the characters on whether or not Reid will make it through is nicely done. You can't let the characters off too easy. The worry and waiting is a great way to build angst.

The part where Reid wakes is lovely. The details are amazing. Poor Reid, it's so sad that he feels bad for not getting off the train right away. Gideon's response to him is sweet.

Now that Reid has woken once it's only a matter of time before he recovers. Awesome work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
You did an excellent job with displaying the emotion in this chapter. The bit about Gideon seeing Reid as a son and the knowledge of the scene of a previous case in the last chapter helps to understand why Gideon is so worried. I'm glad to see Reid will make a full recovery. Great work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
After reading that flashback it makes sense why Gideon is so worried about Reid. Hopefully the young genius will make a full recovery.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
So much drama in this chapter. Poor Reid, poor Elle, poor Gideon, poor everyone. Reid and Elle are in so much physical pain, but it's just as bad for Gideon and the rest of the crew who have to watch their teammates suffer and, in Reid's case, almost die.

Good work with the scene with Reid. I can only imagine how hard it is for Gideon to watch the boy he's so close with's heart stop and for it to take three tries to revive him. Reid goes through more torture than any other character. And an artery was nicked, that's an interesting twist. Hopefully Reid will make it out alive and well.

Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This is a great beginning to this "what if" story. It was a risk from the moment Reid got on the train that his life would be in danger.

The situation is realistic. The other agents' concern is well described. Your portrayal of Gideon here is especially impressive. I'm curious to find out how Reid was shot and if he'll make it.

Good work with this first chapter.
PinkHimeLacus chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
This was perfect, so cute, and well thought out. Every detail was amazing, you did a great job on Gideon and Reid. I loved the insight, it was unbelievable. I wish the real episode was like this. You have mad skills, thank you so much for sharing this! Reid is so awesome. Please write more Reid fics, you are so great at it!
donttouch chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
MOAR! I DEMAND IT. *coughs* Please?
ReKoJ chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
I think that this story was adorable. It really showed the relationship that Reid and Gideon have, it was well written as well. Good job.
Songbird21 chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
Aw. I loved it. You need to work on not over-using certain phrases but it was still a good read. :)