Reviews for Rage Against the Dying of the Light
EquusNanashi chapter 18 . 11/13
OH MY GOD! This was an amazing story. You have no idea how awesome this is. I have never seen a story like this one in this fandom. I was up until the sun rose reading this story. Then my internet decided it was going to crash, so i slept eight hours and read the last chapter. I absolutely love this story. Thank you for writing it.

Could you possibly write a one shot of Atem's parents returning to the afterlife and explaining everything that happened in their 'new lives.' Perhaps have Atem and Yugi appear at the end of the story, having passed away, and Atem making a sarcastic comment?
NefarisReader chapter 18 . 8/8
Great story!
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 18 . 3/20
Such an incredibly unique story! I'm a little beyond words! Thanks so much for writing this
MySweetAzaeleah chapter 18 . 1/17
When I read this story it had me on my seat from start to finish. You built a grey and vivid setting and culture but didn't let it consume the fic which is great. Everyone is in character and written in a way that makes them seem like real people. You handled Yami and Yuugi's relationship wonderfully! Not enough people delve into the confusion such a thing would cause for them and their actual dynamics.

The plot was interesting and kept me reeled in all the way to the end, and the ending was great. Open ended enough not to feel forced, but with a clear resolution. Loved this story from start to finish.
jj chapter 18 . 10/17/2013
that was excellent I really like this story great job excellent work
wizardfantasy chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
I love this story! It was one of my favourites the only thing I would say but you can just tell me to beat it if you want lol is that Yami's rape was never really concluded, but then i suppose it could be left to the imagination of how he got over it, but I would have liked to have seen it written! But still a fantastic story, you should be proud of yourself!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/31/2013
Wow, just.. Blown away! That was so detailed and complex! I loved the action and especially the feelings of a soul being split in two. Couldn't have described it better myself.

Way to write! ;D

O.O I have never seen so many lemons in one story.. Epic!
bostafu chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
Yaay Fuwa is sooo deaad. Beat him Yami! I really hope Yami didn't lose his memories..
calypso tchaka chapter 18 . 2/4/2012
Aww, you know what? I enjoyed this story. And yes, maybe it is a little senseless reviewing something that has been completed almost two years ago. However, you've written it wonderfully. It deserves one.

I confess, I did not particularly enjoy the darker parts and Atem's capture. It disturbed me, so well done to you. Take it as a compliment. Reading his reactions and thoughts afterward was really good. I'm glad you didn't go into detail about his night with Jerolin. It would just have distracted from the story in my opinion and it really wouldn't have added anything.

I enjoyed the story as a whole. The ending was good and everything came together. Thank you x
bostafu chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Ooomg woow gaasp. They now know that Yami is called the nameless pharaoh! Omg how will his parents react! Will they finally reveal themselves!
JudyTheMangaFreak chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That man... that bastard! He had no right ot touch Yami like that Dx That hateful badstarddddddddd!

I felt my blood boiled inside me! And here I just saw this from the point of view of a fangirl, not of a lover D8 What would Yugi feel if he knew about this? Dx

After reading up to the last chapter : I'm quite confused now. What happened exactly between chapter 17 and 18? o_o So, that explosion gave them a solid body now, which was good to me at least? However, I expect to see the consequences of that woman and bastard D: Unforgivable! I just want to torture that bastard, castrate him and kill him later Dx He dared to taint the noble pharaoh I admire so much!

Besides, I really want to see one last lemon between the two of them : I want to see Yami getting over his misery after that ordeal, wanting to see him being reclaimed by his most beloved Dx being cleansed by Yugi from the taint by that hateful bastard Dx I really want it!
SecretHikari chapter 18 . 5/30/2011
I loved this story soo much! :D I literally cried, CRIED! When Yami was raped, I don't know whether I'm just obsessed with fanfiction or I wear my heart on my sleeve :L The ending was great and I'm glad Yami went back to normal, again love it! :P x
S. Augustara chapter 18 . 5/19/2011
Nice ending! And congratulations on being the only writer of yugioh yugi/yami fanfic I have read to not bash Tea. Pretty much everyone who writes Yugioh fanfic (who isn't a Yugi/Tea or Yami/Tea shipper) bashes Tea. It's not that I'm a big Tea fan it just gets old after awhile so I'm glad you tried something new. This was a great fanfic am I'm glad I took the time to read it! Well done! :)
S. Augustara chapter 15 . 5/19/2011
Although this chapter was so painful to read *poor Yami*, it was really well written. And as i'm sure you know rape chapters can go horribly awry so well done. My favorite part however was the scene where Grandpa was talking about Yugi's mother with Yami's parents. So adorable! Especially the part about his mother keeping his king of games posters! We don't ever really hear about his mother in the show so its nice to read about her (not being dead) and actually caring for Yugi in her own misguided way. Congrats on a great chapter!
S. Augustara chapter 11 . 5/19/2011
Amazing chapter :) Heartwrenching and wonderful. Great job! :)