Reviews for Rage Against the Dying of the Light
jj chapter 18 . 10/17/2013
that was excellent I really like this story great job excellent work
wizardfantasy chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
I love this story! It was one of my favourites the only thing I would say but you can just tell me to beat it if you want lol is that Yami's rape was never really concluded, but then i suppose it could be left to the imagination of how he got over it, but I would have liked to have seen it written! But still a fantastic story, you should be proud of yourself!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/31/2013
Wow, just.. Blown away! That was so detailed and complex! I loved the action and especially the feelings of a soul being split in two. Couldn't have described it better myself.

Way to write! ;D

O.O I have never seen so many lemons in one story.. Epic!
bostafu chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
Yaay Fuwa is sooo deaad. Beat him Yami! I really hope Yami didn't lose his memories..
calypso tchaka chapter 18 . 2/4/2012
Aww, you know what? I enjoyed this story. And yes, maybe it is a little senseless reviewing something that has been completed almost two years ago. However, you've written it wonderfully. It deserves one.

I confess, I did not particularly enjoy the darker parts and Atem's capture. It disturbed me, so well done to you. Take it as a compliment. Reading his reactions and thoughts afterward was really good. I'm glad you didn't go into detail about his night with Jerolin. It would just have distracted from the story in my opinion and it really wouldn't have added anything.

I enjoyed the story as a whole. The ending was good and everything came together. Thank you x
bostafu chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Ooomg woow gaasp. They now know that Yami is called the nameless pharaoh! Omg how will his parents react! Will they finally reveal themselves!
JudyTheMangaFreak chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That man... that bastard! He had no right ot touch Yami like that Dx That hateful badstarddddddddd!

I felt my blood boiled inside me! And here I just saw this from the point of view of a fangirl, not of a lover D8 What would Yugi feel if he knew about this? Dx

...

...

After reading up to the last chapter : I'm quite confused now. What happened exactly between chapter 17 and 18? o_o So, that explosion gave them a solid body now, which was good to me at least? However, I expect to see the consequences of that woman and bastard D: Unforgivable! I just want to torture that bastard, castrate him and kill him later Dx He dared to taint the noble pharaoh I admire so much!

Besides, I really want to see one last lemon between the two of them : I want to see Yami getting over his misery after that ordeal, wanting to see him being reclaimed by his most beloved Dx being cleansed by Yugi from the taint by that hateful bastard Dx I really want it!
SecretHikari chapter 18 . 5/30/2011
I loved this story soo much! :D I literally cried, CRIED! When Yami was raped, I don't know whether I'm just obsessed with fanfiction or I wear my heart on my sleeve :L The ending was great and I'm glad Yami went back to normal, again love it! :P x
S. Augustara chapter 18 . 5/19/2011
Nice ending! And congratulations on being the only writer of yugioh yugi/yami fanfic I have read to not bash Tea. Pretty much everyone who writes Yugioh fanfic (who isn't a Yugi/Tea or Yami/Tea shipper) bashes Tea. It's not that I'm a big Tea fan it just gets old after awhile so I'm glad you tried something new. This was a great fanfic am I'm glad I took the time to read it! Well done! :)
S. Augustara chapter 15 . 5/19/2011
Although this chapter was so painful to read *poor Yami*, it was really well written. And as i'm sure you know rape chapters can go horribly awry so well done. My favorite part however was the scene where Grandpa was talking about Yugi's mother with Yami's parents. So adorable! Especially the part about his mother keeping his king of games posters! We don't ever really hear about his mother in the show so its nice to read about her (not being dead) and actually caring for Yugi in her own misguided way. Congrats on a great chapter!
S. Augustara chapter 11 . 5/19/2011
Amazing chapter :) Heartwrenching and wonderful. Great job! :)
S. Augustara chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
Very heartbreaking chapter with a nice resolution. I like how Yami wasn't fooled by Yugi's attempt to push him away- cuz Yami would totally know better :) Nice job!
S. Augustara chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Great chapter! The interaction between Yugi and Yami in the Orichalcos series when Yugi takes Yami's place and the guilt that Yami feels afterward is one of my favorite Yugi/Yami interactions - so I'm glad you used it in this story. Its so vital because Yugi trusted him so implicitly and Yami broke that trust and even though Yugi would never blame Yami for that he has to atone for it. It's a fascination interaction and you capture the intensity and drama of scene quite well. Great job! :)
RAGA chapter 14 . 5/14/2011
Wait, how would Yami's mother understand or recognize what schizophrenia is? The term itself wasn't invented until the 18th century.
flightless-green-bird-13 chapter 18 . 2/12/2011
Okay, the first thing I have to say is, I stayed up all night reading this story it was so good.

I LOVED this! It had a great plot, great chapters, great writing, and a great ending (which many stories do not seem to require). I especially like how different this story was to others. I mean, who would have thought? A different world where the lights and darks are seperated? So unique! I also loved how so in character you kept everyone. GREAT job! :D

And why the HECK aren't there more reviews? This amazing story deserves more reviews!

While I was reading the story, I realized that Ismene (the one who put Yugi in that world in the first place) only showed up during the beginning and ending of the whole story. I felt like you could have included her more, but I liked how you kept up with all of the other characters. When it felt like you made a character show up then disappear, they show up again, and then have a reason for never coming back. Most people just leave characters randomly and never include why they never come back. And I also liked how you gave Joey, Tea, and Tristin a reason for showing up in the end. Most people leave out those details as well.

Like I said, GREAT job.

Very unique, very good writing, defiantly one of the best stories I've read.

(Oh, and by the way, I hardly EVER review stories. So this story HAD to be pretty darn good for me to post such a long review) :D