Reviews for I Had Not Intended To Love Him
Artemis Decibal chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
I really love this story :" I just wish that there were more stories like this here on ffnet :)))

Awesome work! :D
Androgynous-Heron chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
you should really write a sequal to the whole thing where theres a marriage
snowrider14 chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
it was really good... Nvr tot of this pairing b4 bt i liked it all the same
Grim D. Slayer chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
Wow. Just wow. That was a beautiful ending. To bad Godot doesn't have his mask but hey, it worked. I would imagine the younger prosector is Klavier Gavin. This was a really good story and thank you for writing it. Also thanks for severely limiting Franzica's use of the word fool. -
Grim D. Slayer chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
Every relationship has it's ups and downs. I hope everything turns out all right. Good chapter.
Grim D. Slayer chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
"God I hare you."

She just smiled.

Great ending to chapter 3. Classic. Loving this Go-von karma thing. -
Grim D. Slayer chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
That. was. EPIC! GO GODOT! Love the banter.
llad chapter 6 . 4/2/2010
I love this~ I love how you write about their character..

they are so in character. Also, your story is just not only about romance, you do have the details of the case..this is really a great story! It deserve more reviews!

I especially like this moment when Franziska said "I think I just disgusted myself" That was really funny!

I never seen any Godot x Franziska, and I didn't thought I'd like it..but now, thanks to you, I love the pairing )

Great story!
TuuPii chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
This great..no.. amazing story needs definitely more reviews!

I've never thought I would read a Godot/Franziska but never say never. The fighting between them was hilarious and I really liked the progress of Franziska falling in love.

keep writing
oMANOo chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
omg

I read your story on the court records fanfic contest

you don't know how AMAZING I think you are.

I loved how you gave every character their proper personality, besides you added some original content which suited everything just perfectly.

I just couldn't stop reading until I finished the story.

you're simply awesome!.
RiddikulusGrin chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
i don't think it's far how few reviews this got. it's great! A fantastic couple idea I tnk I might start to support myself...
Indochine chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
I read it on court-records!

Good job, it was a great! Congratulations for your price!