Reviews for Right Now
MakingT'ingsGoBoom chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Can you continue this? It would make a great story!
MentalistECBM chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Love.
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
LOVE IT. :D

Can we get a mini epilouge? Just so we can see what happened to them! PLEASE!

Would love to hear what Edward was thinking through all of this...

withloveiread chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
bitchy esme..nicee
IcelandGirl812 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I made it! Finally, ha. I'm kind of...er, avoiding Broken Wings cause I have a feeling it's gonna make me cryyy.

This is one of the things I just love about your writing. Subtle yet completely beautiful descriptions and unique wordings. "fingers soft against the revealed skin"

Holes to the fucking shiiite! "one auburn eyebrow lifted over chips of cold sea-glass" That is made of wonderful. Suriously. That is just...guh, it's breathtaking and beautiful and so non-cliche. Hell, it's better than non-cliche! I've never heard his eyes described like that anywhere! EVER.

"Three months ago you were text-flirting and making kissy faces at each other every day." Oy my. I'm definitely intrigued now! :D

"and then suddenly he dropped you like you'd grown a penis or something" I love that you've made Jessica a good character. Not a bitch or a skank or a...however else she's portrayed in fics often. I mean, I'm totes guilty of it too, but still. It's nice to see a change.

YESH! Mechanical pencils SO pwn dumbass stupid #2 pencils!

"deflower the poor boy" made me giggle like a dweeb.

I'm really enjoying the way you portrayed them as high school students. It's not a bunch of awkward filled with oodles and skaboodles of misconceptions and drugs. But it's not perfect or anything either. It's just...them.

"But this time, it's not in my best interests to share with her." Ooh, more intrigue. :D Lurving eet!

Huhwhanuh? Wtf is going on? Purposeful bag dropping? Oh! And mysterious notes? I am confuzzled. And I dig it.

I can't believe it's drugs though...my romantic heart is going for secret meeting with the jerkoff Edward Cullen.

Again, you have beautiful words I just fall into. :) "The profile of his throat and jaw makes me swallow harshly"

Aw, yay! My romantic heart was right. And I feel all fluffy and giggly.

"his hands ghosting under my jacket and shirt, over bare skin. Goosebumps flare under his fingertips as if by magic." I love the subtle sexual tension you've underlined it all with. It's wonderful. :)

I find it a kind of odd that he calls his parents both mom and dad, and Esme and Carlisle in the same speech. But it's a kind of odd that fits, ya know?

"He straddles the trunk and I sit between his legs, facing him, hands still twined together like the vines that hang down from over our heads." Eventually I figure I'll shut up about your purdy words. But that eventual hasn't showed up quite yet.

"propping one of his Converse-clad feet up on the tree trunk. I sling my leg over his thigh and run my fingers up and down the dark denim covering his skin." This paints a vivid picture, an easy one to come to mind. I love it!

"I know he wishes we were in his room right now. It's too cold out here to do what we might have been warming up to earlier." Just wanted you to know I think you're pretty awesome at subtle sensuality. :)

I like the relationship you give hints to between Edward and Alice. It's nice, it's good. It's refreshing.

"we take up a good five minutes generating heat that has nowhere to go and dissipates three inches from our skin." Guh! Such lovely words.

I'm suddenly dyyying for details about how they discovered Edward and Bella that afternoon. XD

Crap, got absorbed and forgot and I had my review window open. "Respect the lizard" made me smiiile. :D I'm that protective of my favorite stuffed animals too.

"I can hear the piano still, and now I can detect the irritation in his playing—he's heard already." I think that's my favorite line beyond the chips of sea-glass one. It's so...perfect. And poignant. And to me it expresses a true kind of beauty about what they share: an inherent understanding. I mean, she's however far away and yet knows him well enough to detect the irritation in his piano playing, and to decipher what it means. I love it, I really do. :)

"Storms brew behind his green eyes, sparks flashing darkly. 'Remember? I offered to give all of this up for you. The offer still stands.'" O_O GUH. I know I barely know you, but after this, I kinda wanna propose to you. Of course, I think I may be just a wee bit easy when it comes to proposing to authors I love. I have a serious feeling I'mma be wanting moar, moar, moar of this and these two by the time it ends. Which makes me sad in preparation because I knooow it's status says complete.

"jaw clenched in a way that might normally make me stutter." Again with the being sexy and sexually tense while not being graphic. Superb, sweets, just superb. :)

"We stand across the room from each other, watching, and I finally take a deep breath and nod. 'I'm sorry for being so selfish, but...'" Holey fucking swiss cheese. Major love goin on here for me. I want more already. This is not good. Why do you write characters I fall for so fast and make me want moar moar moar when I know the moar train isn't coming back? *pouts* I still love you though. And I gotta admit, I was NOT expecting this when I set about reading this. I generally keep my fic expectations as neutral or not there at all so as not to be disappointed. But it's the best thing to me when a fic comes out from the curtain and surprises me in the loveliest ways possible.

"We haven't really used the 'L word' out loud yet; it's been on the tips of our tongues, but we've forced it back so far." Again, something simple and potentially-cliche changed into interesting and beautifully worded.

"I'm not sure if this really counts as a declaration, and then I decide this is more than that. He doesn't have to say he loves me when he's leaving his family so we can be together." Definite solid third place or tied for second for favorite bit of this wonderful oneshot. Again, it's the perfect thing that expresses so much with feeling and heart and class rather than just saying it.

"I'm glad to know my tutoring is helping Alice." made me snort in laughter.

Yup. I knew it. I want moooar. I want a multi-chapter about the challenges they'll have to face and such and so on. But regardless, I loved this anyhow and by itself. :)

Thanks so much for sharing, sweets!
kaka96 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I love your plot.
CorCor10 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Great story! I think you should continue this! :D

-Courtney
notanaccountgo2TeamRobsten chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I love this, I wish it wasn't a one shot though.
K Krystine chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
GREAT SHORT.
Nath chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
PLZ CONTINUE!
PunkBettie chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
C.O.N.T.I.N.U.E! I loved it
pleasure chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
so i didnt read you story yet but i will its just that i gotta go to school soon and i thought your mention of crime and punishment was really funny cause i just stayed up all night writing my rough draft thats due today for that same book. oh the irony sorry im loopy on no sleep. :)
gaby47 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
LMAOa t the whole "I’m glad to know my tutoring is helping Alice" near the end haha brilliant! ;)
TourDeShore chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
You could consider continuing this story, it was really great
Fear Cuts Deeper Than Swords chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Fantastic one-shot. You are such a talented author and I always look forward to reading what you post! :)