Reviews for Legerdemain
April Catastrophe chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
THIS IS FRICKIN SAD AND MADE ME GUILTY CUZ I SHIP SEBXCIEL. DAMN IT. BUT I DO LIKE LIZZIE. #sadandguilty#
dawnraptor chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
You quoted X-Day... Those words were a kick in my guts when I read that manga, together with "A hole can be filled only with what came out of it" (I know this is not exactly written, but I made my best to remember).
I think you wrote a great ficlet. This tragedy is perfect. Chapeau.
FictionalCrazeGirl chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This was great:) I loved it very much!
Futaba Takeshi chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I love yaoi but . . . this is too much actualy. How could Ciel do that?
F8WUZL8 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
wow that was fantastically amazing. Just saying. I love how alive it is, I love elizabeth, I love sebastian smiling at her, I love it all so much this was obviously artfully crafted and I respect and admire your poetic writing style.
SafetyScissors chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
O.O Perfect.

Started to read cause of random bordem, ended up loving it!
CartoonCouples101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
ohhhhh very deep, i liked it!
DeadRabbit92 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
you're story was really good; short and sweet :) I really feel for Lizzy in your fic, but what can you do? Love between a young lord and his demon is forever. keep it up!
bones-angel chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
i may be a masochist for loving angst so much, but aren't Kuro fans usually such lovers of angst? XD

anyway, love the story. the incoherent thoughts made coherent. the pain. it would be nice if she had felt a little more malice and sadism coming from sebastian though. ;)
Loreechan chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
that was great... its just that i really don't like yaoi nor yuri... I just like normal couples...maybe thats why I'm reading your story but it was great and grat job!
Bizerko-Kittykins chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
A gorgeous piece, full of intense and deep emotions. You managed to make /Elizabeth/ empathetic and interesting. You have not only written a lovely piece, but accomplished the impossible. This is a piece to be truly proud of, and one that I truly enjoyed.
applecinnmon chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
dang this is good plz dont tell me its ust a oneshot
amour tue lentement chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Your descriptions were just perfect - you could see Sebastian giving her that signature smile. And the references to her childhood were tragically beautiful too. :)
high improbability chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This is wonderful! It's painful and angsty in all the right places and you captured Elizabeth's feelings very well. (This coming from on of the few fans who DON'T hate her. xD)
Scarlet Clarke chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Holy crap that was good. It was just...Wow. I loved seeing a kind of mature Elizabeth. It really made me think of a lie back and think of England kind of thing. Fantastic! ; 7;