Reviews for We Do Too Have Hearts
OtakuYaoiGuy101-REBORN chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Hhmm so cute :3 but wat happens to Axel o3o?
umbreonX chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Just a thought does Axel ever get out of the book? If he did I don't remember it. XD I fail that's the only thing I think of.
Oathi chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
What happened to Axel? xD
JJKMagic chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
My... just three reviews?

I loved this story the first time I read it and by now I surely read it about ten times

I don't know why I never faved this story though...

Well, i took care of that now too xD
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
KA-WAI-IIIII-MAAAAAAA! *dies from the adorableness*

Vixie: *drowns in fluff* UNCLE!
LifesLover chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
It's been a very long time since I've entered the Zexion/Demyx pages, simply because bad fanfiction has been running rampant through this pairing and I'm not a particular fan of seeing my favorite pairing butchered.

However, I'm glad I decided to make the trip today, because I saw this. It's not often that I find a Valentine's Day oneshot that isn't too cheesy (heck, I succumbed to it myself once), but I think I found a diamond in the rough, so to speak. I like how it's more about Zexion's thoughts and feelings, which are very much in keeping to how I perceive his character and then you add that tidbit with Demyx and it just reinforces my love for this pairing.

It's been a long time since I've read this pairing, and I remember how much I did like it before. Thanks for writing it; it really made my day.
Sparxyu chapter 1 . 2/17/2010