Reviews for The Last Word
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/24
Ouch. They were her last words.
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Nicely done. :D
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Rose Malmaison chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Excellent story and I love seeing strong physical Tony, even if it's under these circumstances.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Let me get this straight. The ever polite Tim says something - not realising they were Kate's last words. Tony tries to attack him. Yet the reviewers think this is okay? They think Tim is dirt but until about season eight or nine Tim was always just taking Tony's constant belittlement and vicious pranks. Yet everyone seems to think TONY is in the right for trying to attack Tim. In fact many people have turned it the other way around and are accusing Tim of being the 'stab someone in the back' frat boy that never grew up. Are we watching completely different TV series here? What is wrong with you people?
DiNozzodame chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I love this story and have to come back from time to time to read it again. It helps with my depression and sadness with the show these days at how badly written it is and OOC the stories are. Thanks for brightening my day and confirming my belief that there is NO way McGee would or should be Gibbs SFA! (ref S11)
Great read and sorry I haven't reviewed before.
Padria95 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
WOW! Love it! I cannot say enough good things about this. Just. Love. It!
Cackymn chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Brilliant, thank you for this!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
That was great! When was the one time Tony did that before this time? I'd like to see what set it off and how (or if) Gibbs dealt with it.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
love this
miki0 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Wow... I've seen that scene so many times and I totally missed the connection... Sweet story
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I really, really like this story! It just ended all too soon. I wanted to keep reading and reading. Tim and Ziva are way too mean to Tony sometimes, it's about time someone addressed that. I loved the way you had him fighting as good as Gibbs. No way that someone who's worked with Gibbs for as long as Tony has is as incompetent of fighter as the show sometimes portrays him. I love how you incorporated Kate's last words being what set Tony off. This is a really great story. I enjoyed it very much.
God Bless,
SW
Moviemuncher chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I love fics like this thank you so much for writing one.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Great you.
Suezanne chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
yeah I've teased my friends a lot I'll admit that but I've NEVER crossed the line into cruel I'm careful about that if I think there's even a vague possibility of a friend taking something badly I just won't say it. It has often bothered me how they treat Tony sometimes