Reviews for The Last Word
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 3/28
I love this so much. If only Gibbs would defend Tony like that. But still, I really love it. And I love seeing strong, competent Tony even if he is angry and emotionally compromised. xo
Happy Reader chapter 1 . 1/20
I love this story. A lot of people like to make McGee the victim and never address the fact that he is very cruel to Tony. He doesn't treat Tony like the second in command Tony is and snips at him like they are equals when there not. It's disgusting.
bjq chapter 1 . 1/12
awesome
Smile Back chapter 1 . 1/5
Tony totally kicks ass and is still being adoreable. I love it xD
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Ouch. They were her last words.
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Nicely done. :D
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Rose Malmaison chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Excellent story and I love seeing strong physical Tony, even if it's under these circumstances.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Let me get this straight. The ever polite Tim says something - not realising they were Kate's last words. Tony tries to attack him. Yet the reviewers think this is okay? They think Tim is dirt but until about season eight or nine Tim was always just taking Tony's constant belittlement and vicious pranks. Yet everyone seems to think TONY is in the right for trying to attack Tim. In fact many people have turned it the other way around and are accusing Tim of being the 'stab someone in the back' frat boy that never grew up. Are we watching completely different TV series here? What is wrong with you people?
DiNozzodame chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I love this story and have to come back from time to time to read it again. It helps with my depression and sadness with the show these days at how badly written it is and OOC the stories are. Thanks for brightening my day and confirming my belief that there is NO way McGee would or should be Gibbs SFA! (ref S11)
Great read and sorry I haven't reviewed before.
Padria95 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
WOW! Love it! I cannot say enough good things about this. Just. Love. It!
Cackymn chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Brilliant, thank you for this!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
That was great! When was the one time Tony did that before this time? I'd like to see what set it off and how (or if) Gibbs dealt with it.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
love this
miki0 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Wow... I've seen that scene so many times and I totally missed the connection... Sweet story