Reviews for The Last Word
DoctorMerlinReid chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
This was absolutely gorgeous. Normally I would beg you for another chapter, but this is just so flawless that I couldn't imagine changing it in any way, even to add to it. Thanks for taking the time to write this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Love this story Hate both Mcgee and Ziva both always put Tony down and try to prove they are better then him and anyone saying Mcgee was a victim is completely stupid sure tony played PRANKS on Mcgee alot and gave him tons of nicknames but he never insults him or puts him down. He NEVER tried to prove his better then Mcgee, his never left McGee without backup and risked his life (that i know off).

ziva was a 2 faced bitch who bullied abd abused tony and as for Mcgee well he was never better then Tony and never will be but tony rarely took Mcgees bullshit to heart and treated him like a brother.
Darth Becky 726 chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Don't fuck with DiNozzo.
Paula Galtarocha chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
I found the exaggerated Tony reaction and totally out of control. Gibbs would do better to defend hysterics scandals of his senior agent. After all, Tony spent several seasons insulting and demeaning Tim when Tim says something happened Tony has a nervous breakdown? The worst is that Gibbs plays favorites and defending Tony's actions.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
I love this so much. If only Gibbs would defend Tony like that. But still, I really love it. And I love seeing strong, competent Tony even if he is angry and emotionally compromised. xo
Happy Reader chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
I love this story. A lot of people like to make McGee the victim and never address the fact that he is very cruel to Tony. He doesn't treat Tony like the second in command Tony is and snips at him like they are equals when there not. It's disgusting.
bjq chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
awesome
Smile Back chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Tony totally kicks ass and is still being adoreable. I love it xD
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Ouch. They were her last words.
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Nicely done. :D
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Rose Malmaison chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Excellent story and I love seeing strong physical Tony, even if it's under these circumstances.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Let me get this straight. The ever polite Tim says something - not realising they were Kate's last words. Tony tries to attack him. Yet the reviewers think this is okay? They think Tim is dirt but until about season eight or nine Tim was always just taking Tony's constant belittlement and vicious pranks. Yet everyone seems to think TONY is in the right for trying to attack Tim. In fact many people have turned it the other way around and are accusing Tim of being the 'stab someone in the back' frat boy that never grew up. Are we watching completely different TV series here? What is wrong with you people?
DiNozzodame chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I love this story and have to come back from time to time to read it again. It helps with my depression and sadness with the show these days at how badly written it is and OOC the stories are. Thanks for brightening my day and confirming my belief that there is NO way McGee would or should be Gibbs SFA! (ref S11)
Great read and sorry I haven't reviewed before.
Padria95 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
WOW! Love it! I cannot say enough good things about this. Just. Love. It!