Reviews for Sin Dipped in Insanity
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I love Chuck and Blair reconnecting after other marriages I have no idea why, but I do.

But first things first, the way she was just fine pretending and he wasn't classic Bass, always wanting what he couldn't have, or could have if he would just man up.

But Chuck in Las Vegas, perfection! I can just see him in his new element making it his own, but Blair could not have been more brilliant ever. That whole move and all of the details you described, could not have been more classic movie-ever. Hands down the most detailed scene I have read in a long time. I loved it!

The talk with Nate was only more than slightly uneasy, but it did have the intended effect, especially the part where Chuck found out Blair and Nate did not sleep together before Prom, I am very attached to that detail and thank you for including it. :)

They got their everything together and that is amazing :)
fuckface54 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I adore your writing :) you should write an njbc story I've been dying to find a really good one I haven't read already. Lol
lolnooooo chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Amazing, like always. I enjoy your fics so much, you have no idea! You truly are a wonderful writer :D
KB22 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I love this! Who did she marry though? Does it matter? I guess not, but who the heck did he marry?
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
i love your writing. and i love that this has a happy ending. it was SO good. Your one shots are spectacular.
ronan03 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
you summed up their relationship very well in this story-insane,passionate, and humorous.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This was incrediable to read. Liked it, a lot.

And it figures, that only Chuck and Blair know how to drive each other insane-until it draws them back to one another.

Plus, it's true with what Chuck said, he and Blair could never be 'just friends,'-that was never in the cards for either of them. Especially, with how intense things are always between them.
CharlotteLindsayBass chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
You're insane if you think this was anything but amazing.

And if there was even the slightest hint of unoriginality, you covered it up perfectly with your wonderful writing skills.

It was fantastic.

CLB
PacificRomance chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
ok, i definitely liked it!

but I just wanted to point out, near the end, Chuck says "I want your love, I don't want to be friend"

and that is a line from "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga. haha. I don't know if that was on purpose, but it made me smile. lol.
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
great as usual, however I didn't like the idea of him marrying anyone BUT Blair Doesn't matter that they end up together, but for him to get married - just the act itself is a fact thats she no longer is his ONE AND ONLY!

And I wouldn't want her to marry either, but for HIM to have her as only a SECOND wife, well to me it felt unworthy of their type of EPIC love.

Part of their love was always the fact that no matter how many mistakes they would make, she always remained sor tof pure, I mean she slept with like 4 guys in her entire life, and it wasn't mroe than one or two nights with anyonr besides Chcuk - and the fact that he was her first and they would probably end up togetehr, made the relationship seem traditional and romantic - REGAL even. That your husband is your first lover and your last one! But the fact that she was't his first and only wife anymore... and that he in this story actually married someone in the span of ONLY 2 years, and that after being in lvoe with Blair fo rlike 5 years... well that makes me doubt his love and I hate that feeling.

So yeah I was really disappointed by that fact.

But I really liked the beginning of the story, cause it sort of fit into the show SL they plan on breaking them up an dI hope that SHE is the one to break up with him since he would do something bad, and then HE would be the one to figth for her n the end.

So yeah, the beginning was a really interesting perspective )
suspensegirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
hmm. well, I really like this idea. I felt they were kinda immaturish throughout, but I generally liked it. *nods* I didn't quite understand till you said bluntly that Chuck had gotten married and divorced too. *shakes head* Crazy. And about half-way through the last scene I started to...not approve. lol. Whatever. Your story. I liked it. XD