Reviews for Brotherly Love, Or Something Like It
Kunoichi21 chapter 40 . 1/1
Oh my God why have I never read this story before now? I've been reading it for the past three days straight almost and I'm so in love with it. For fuckin' serious. xD (Sorry, couldn't resist that.)

But for real, I'm like, wanting to kick myself for not reading this sooner. I seriously love this story so much, but I will say, the first... however many chapters it took for Roxas to legitimately give Axel a chance were hard to read without getting annoyed like he did. xD I remember feeling pissed off on his behalf. I can't stand annoying people, but being annoyed at Axel was... hard. xD Except for when he stepped on whatever thingie of Roxas' that he did. That made me mad, but at that point, I could totally understand where Roxas was coming from.

I will say though, I laughed out loud several times over the course of this story, especially with the things like, talking dirty to the food, the way Roxas' brain would veer /way/ off track, and Sora being so nosy. xD That... That was great. You have such a gift with writing, and I'm so glad you take advantage of it. I'm very grateful. I'm looking forward to the next story of yours to read. (: So, until the next one
Kuno
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Ah they're so childish.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Roxas is such a funny fucker.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Fuck this is hilarious I fucking love it.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
I cackled.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Ah I love how Roxas' mother acts.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This is gold.
Namine01234 chapter 40 . 6/7/2014
Hold on a fucken minute. You never explained who that guy was.
superspreegirl89 chapter 40 . 4/23/2014
Yahoo! Another great story. my only critique was sometimes there was too much of Roxas's thoughts between some of the dialogue. Other than that nice job. I'm finally getting back to my story (now that my computer is fixed...ish...) so I sped through the second half of this in two days. Hahaha.
I look forward to reading more of your stuff in the future. Good luck with your future projects!
Amazing Salmon chapter 40 . 8/16/2013
This is a real good fic. It had all the good elements to it!
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 40 . 7/5/2013
This was a great story. You really took your time developing Axel and Roxas' relationship. I was so happy every time Roxas was able to be honest and share his feelings. Throughout the story I totally understood what Roxas loves about Axel. I wasn't able to relate so much to what Axel loves so deeply about Roxas. I hope you continue writing, and thank you!
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 27 . 7/4/2013
I'm so sad. I know how Roxas' mother feels. Things may be getting better but generally the world can be very cruel to gay people. Yet love is love and it hurts when two people who love each other so much are forced to separate. I've read enough of your stories to know you'll fix this. Once Roxas' mother sees how badly he's hurting she will give in and support them. I do believe she really does love him.
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
I love this sory. Love, love, love it as I love all your writing. You had me laughing out loud, which I rarely do. Good thing I found a quiet moment at work or it would have been really embarrassing.

As in all your stories I love your characters. Roxas is a bit obnoxious but I am very much like him, often getting lost in my own thoughts and thinking that I'm always right. I love, love, love Axel! Where does he go? I have to know. I'm really tired but I will keep reading and hope to find out soon.
elfdusk chapter 40 . 7/3/2013
Holy crap, well this is still just one of my favorites. I've read it like three times now, and it still makes me cry at certain times, and crack the fuck up at other times. I also realize that my stupid, morbid, awkward, grumpy thoughts are so much like Roxas' XD I want to thank you times a million for writing this (: And your other stories on here are absolutely amazing too; I really love all of your work to be honest lol. You're an awesome writer & I'm going to love this story forever!
Syn'phasia chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
I SWEAR I hate Sora in this one! HE ALWAYS RUINS EVERYTHING!
1,193 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »