Reviews for Lions Eat Lambs
snoopylover60 chapter 9 . 3/8
OMflippin'G!

This was great and scary and I will probably have nightmares!

Wonderful story..
Whella chapter 8 . 1/20
Oh my god ... I don't even know what to say. You have a great talent and it would be a shame to waste it. I rarely feel myself pulled into a story in such an intense way - not even in published literature (not to speak of all that crappy Fanfiction creeping around ...).
You are very good at creating images. So as a reader I am not just a witness to the cruelity, the fear and pain but more of an protagonist myself. I got lost in emotions, I expierenced fear like watching a fantastic horrorfilm. I love that feeling of excitement, because it's so rare, but you - my dear Ragdolly - are a gifted writer for sure.
Jeez, I am on a high right now. That Edward you created ... he's fantastic. He's genuine. I hate all the stories in which those characters change upside down in a minute - from evil und cruel to loving and caring.
I actually squeaked like a for year old when Edward appeared in the last chapter, that patch and the moment he goes blind with rage and even forgets about his language, so wild, so out of control: "That bitch took my eye! She destroyed it! [...] So I am going to take her head."

He is my favourite Edward of all time. I'd love to read more from you.
Saxaphones chapter 8 . 1/2
You seriously need to write more. I don't like the Twilight series at all but i stumbled across this accidentally and it blew me away. I love this version of a strong, resourceful, intelligent and badass Bella. Please, please, you have to write more fanfiction. Don't throw away your talent.
410PM chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Please carry on w/ the LTL sequel! Ive just become a fan of your work & hope your health is better! I understand it must be hard to write 2 fics once... I will go on to read House of the Horde. Could you update your status?
mdsngrc chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Oh my gosh! That is one crazy mind you have. It was awesome! Creeped me the f**k out!
spunkmehard chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Loved this story from start to finish. I enjoyed how you portrayed Edward, a gentleman killer, a monster who ultimately is bored with his life and chooses "the hunt" purely for his entertainment and dining pleasure. I would welcome any addition you might have to offer, have you on alert so I won't miss out any of the hopefully gruesome details. Really well done and thank you again for sharing this.
ellenswan chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
god dammit he is fucking psycho hahhahahahaha
ellenswan chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
that was amazing!
Capricorn75 chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
I should not have read this. I know I'm gonna have nightmares tonight now. That was scary as hell.
Capricorn75 chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Poor Emmett :-(
Capricorn75 chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Dude, that is 50 shades of fucked up! I'm glad Bella has a plan, because I sure as hell don't.
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
" The hunter comes at midnight! And he's not as generous as I!"

Damn, that is seriously the scariest line I have ever heard! Bella needs to take that gown off, it's just going to slow her down. I wonder if Emmett can or will help her in any way. Can he hunt her past the wall, or does he just hunt within the wall? Eeek! I know she gets out, obviously, from the prologue, but still I am super nervous about it!
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Oh man, Edward is just sick! If this was a movie, I'd be peeking through my fingers, just barely looking :-P
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Yeah, I'm never going camping again.
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Oh damn, the last part of this chapter is freaking creepy as hell!