Reviews for My Darling Caroline
potter.harry.fans2016 chapter 17 . 8/30
Pleaseeeee update I neeed to know the ending !
arghhhhh update now
MeAFanficAddict chapter 17 . 7/22
i am so sorry for your loss and at the same time so grateful that you got a second chance. I don't want to ask much from you but still I am asking- will you update this story? it would be really great if you do. this way you will finish your journey and start another one. I hope you update it. if not now then sometime in future. because your fans aren't going anywhere and you have our support.
take care.
ha ha great idea for the spell
the idea was alright but a 19 year old with 37 year old? are you serious? that almost double the age.
i liked what your last story but this one is crap. AGE DIFFERENCE. get that into your thick skull.
and Caroline posing nude? i hate it. Caroline is turning out to be quite a crap daughter.
keiXseth chapter 17 . 4/23
Hey! It's been three years or so and this story needs to be update. I hope you can write again soon and you're in good health so that you can continue writing because it's so cute and interesting. Many readers wants to know the ending even though you've already give clues about it. I wish you won't abandon this. See you soon.
Jen103 chapter 17 . 4/21
Hello! So ive just read Sweet Caroline (in 2 days) and now read Darling Caroline in the same amount of time. I realise your fic isnt finished - which is a great shame, but at least you added this chapter so we have some conclusion. Please can you add the two remaining chapters for us and then you can finish it :). I wonder if you'll actually read this though as you've been gone for a few years! If you do, please continue :-).
sweetkatxoxo chapter 17 . 3/28
I'm really sorry for all your suffering, really hope your feeling better, I do hope your happy and well now considering that u haven't updated in quite a long time. Hope god blesses u with a long and happy life.
i honestly love this story i hope you update soon
The Griffindor Hatstall chapter 17 . 2/17
i love this story and really hope you are able to finish it
Two of my all time favorite stories- and not even for the dram ions, but for your wonderful original character of Caroline. Thank you for sharing these stories, and hope you are doing well!
roon0 chapter 4 . 1/9
Caroline has grown to be a huge pain in the arse. LOL
roon0 chapter 2 . 1/6
Blaise has a kid? Noooooo. lol
roon0 chapter 1 . 1/6
I wonder if the new babies will be as full on as the delightful Caroline?
Riam chapter 17 . 11/30/2016
I think your stories are some of the best Dramione fics I've read. They sure are the funiest by far! I'm sorry to hear about your hard times. Hopefully your new kidney gives you some positive energy. It would be realy nice if you'd update, but if you can't , so be it. I'd still like to thank you for your stories.
1,357 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »