Reviews for My Darling Caroline
Eliane Theodoro chapter 17 . 6/2
Parabéns
RiverRamsden chapter 17 . 3/25
I know it’s been forever but I hope that you are well and that you revisit this fic at some point. I’m glad you got your transplant and I’m so sorry to hear about your mother.
sallyyyy chapter 17 . 3/11
sounds horrible I hope you feel better and im sorry about your mother .
this is my fave fanfic im rly sorry I haven't reviewed before but I was busy reading ;) please update ! be here till end :)
Lil347 chapter 17 . 1/12
Please please please update as soon as possible! It's an amazing story :)
MrsMorgan813 chapter 17 . 12/20/2017
I love this sequel!
Tracy noble chapter 17 . 11/21/2017
Wonderfulness in writing. I am sorry for your troubles. I hope you do an epilogue
haleywilson499 chapter 17 . 9/23/2017
please update lllllllllloooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeee it
bookwormwriter247 chapter 17 . 8/30/2017
Pleaseeeee update I neeed to know the ending !
Guest chapter 17 . 8/4/2017
arghhhhh update now
MeAFanficAddict chapter 17 . 7/22/2017
i am so sorry for your loss and at the same time so grateful that you got a second chance. I don't want to ask much from you but still I am asking- will you update this story? it would be really great if you do. this way you will finish your journey and start another one. I hope you update it. if not now then sometime in future. because your fans aren't going anywhere and you have our support.
take care.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
ha ha great idea for the spell
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2017
the idea was alright but a 19 year old with 37 year old? are you serious? that almost double the age.
i liked what your last story but this one is crap. AGE DIFFERENCE. get that into your thick skull.
and Caroline posing nude? i hate it. Caroline is turning out to be quite a crap daughter.
keiXseth chapter 17 . 4/23/2017
Hey! It's been three years or so and this story needs to be update. I hope you can write again soon and you're in good health so that you can continue writing because it's so cute and interesting. Many readers wants to know the ending even though you've already give clues about it. I wish you won't abandon this. See you soon.
Jen103 chapter 17 . 4/21/2017
Hello! So ive just read Sweet Caroline (in 2 days) and now read Darling Caroline in the same amount of time. I realise your fic isnt finished - which is a great shame, but at least you added this chapter so we have some conclusion. Please can you add the two remaining chapters for us and then you can finish it :). I wonder if you'll actually read this though as you've been gone for a few years! If you do, please continue :-).
sweetkatxoxo chapter 17 . 3/28/2017
I'm really sorry for all your suffering, really hope your feeling better, I do hope your happy and well now considering that u haven't updated in quite a long time. Hope god blesses u with a long and happy life.
1,364 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »