Reviews for My Darling Caroline
Kriti chapter 17 . 9/29
Good to hear of your recovery. Lots of wishes for your good healthy... Stay happy stay blessed! And keep writing... You're wonderful at it!
Pamelamoores chapter 17 . 9/20
I hope you are still doing well post kidney transplant! I wish this story had been completed, both of your stories were great!
Stephskell chapter 17 . 9/15
I have loved reading this story and fingers crossed you will one day get round to finishing it. I hope you are well and I’ll health isn’t the reason
malugargula chapter 17 . 9/9
Love this fic
Hope you finish it one day
I’m not even going to waste my time reading this. You’re one sick and twisted fuck if you actually think this is okay. Smh. He’s literally old enough to be her fucking father, and is in fact her father’s best friend. Wtf kind of issues do you have that you thought that any of this would be okay? And then you basically turned Caroline into a fucking tart. Smh.
Eliane Theodoro chapter 17 . 6/2
Parabéns
RiverRamsden chapter 17 . 3/25
I know it’s been forever but I hope that you are well and that you revisit this fic at some point. I’m glad you got your transplant and I’m so sorry to hear about your mother.
sallyyyy chapter 17 . 3/11
sounds horrible I hope you feel better and im sorry about your mother .
this is my fave fanfic im rly sorry I haven't reviewed before but I was busy reading ;) please update ! be here till end :)
Lil347 chapter 17 . 1/12
Please please please update as soon as possible! It's an amazing story :)
MrsMorgan813 chapter 17 . 12/20/2017
I love this sequel!
Tracy noble chapter 17 . 11/21/2017
Wonderfulness in writing. I am sorry for your troubles. I hope you do an epilogue
haleywilson499 chapter 17 . 9/23/2017
please update lllllllllloooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeee it
bookwormwriter247 chapter 17 . 8/30/2017
Pleaseeeee update I neeed to know the ending !
Guest chapter 17 . 8/4/2017
arghhhhh update now
MeAFanficAddict chapter 17 . 7/22/2017
i am so sorry for your loss and at the same time so grateful that you got a second chance. I don't want to ask much from you but still I am asking- will you update this story? it would be really great if you do. this way you will finish your journey and start another one. I hope you update it. if not now then sometime in future. because your fans aren't going anywhere and you have our support.
take care.