Reviews for Ghost of a Chance
britchick chapter 2 . 8/29/2001
I really liked both this story and the one that kame before it. You should write a sequel about them all working together!
the ever too lazy to sign in NightOwl chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
I didn't finish this, but PLEASE give B/W notices in the future! That's the second one of those I walked in on without knowing what was coming and EWWWWWW, the idea of Buffy and Willow together just seems...unnatural. W/T I have no probalems with, they have that relationship set up, but B/W? EWWWWW, They're almost as bad as W/S. *leaves to scrub the horrible images from her now scarred brain* Where'd I put that d mn borax soap?
Kirayoshi chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
Actually, I do like Tara. That's why I gave her the chance for redemption in Chapter two. Actually I wrote this story over last summer, when there was much speculation over Tara's character; why'd she botch the Thespia spell, was she a demon, that sort of thing. Now that we know her better and trust her, I wouldn't dream of bashing her any more. Pinky swear. Thanks for putting up with my babbling, Kirayoshi
Andy chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
You don't like Tara, huh?
Catherine chapter 2 . 2/11/2001
That was so cool!
Squall Leonhart chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
I liked it! It felt kinda short, but it was good other than that. Think there's any possibility for a crossover between Charmed and Buffy (or Angel) in real life?
Squall Leonhart chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
Kewl. Can't wait to read the next part.