Reviews for Stung
mikiss chapter 18 . 3/22
Loved your update. You go Ezra!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/8/2019
Love the story so far. I hope that you can find time to continue it and we see Ezra recover and what this attorney is up to with Josiah.
Diggedydog chapter 17 . 8/28/2017
please finish this. You are good at this. i am enjoying this a great deal.
sorens chapter 17 . 5/19/2017
Please continue this! It's a great story with a lot of depth.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/7/2017
?
MIDGARDIAN chapter 17 . 12/16/2015
THIS STORY DESERVES AN ENDING - PREFERABLY A HAPPY ONE WITH EZRA BACK WHERE HE BELONGS.
Montydog13 chapter 17 . 4/10/2014
Loved all of this. PLEASE please please continue this wonderful story
Morgan chapter 17 . 10/7/2012
APHASIA FIC

I LOVE YOU you do not know how long I've been looking for a good aphasia fic
Celesta SunStar chapter 17 . 12/15/2011
You sound like you have experience with it. Not a fun time for Ezra.

How would aphasia translate to sign language?

Hope he gets better soon, and that Josiah's new friend can help out.
EmmelleN chapter 17 . 10/11/2011
Great story, enjoyed it very much. Looking forward to the next chapter(s).
Alex Kade chapter 17 . 10/11/2011
So glad to see an update! I love this story, has the perfect amount of angst and hurt and that show of brothers banding together against the odds. Good to see Ez so willing to keep up the fight, too. :) Not so sure about this lawyer man at the end here...seems a bit convenient...so I'll watch with hesitancy to see if he's a good guy that'll help or a bad guy in disguise... ;)
Marmie1955 chapter 17 . 10/10/2011
Thank you for the lengthy update.I needed a fanfic fix and this was a good one. As always, thank you for sharing.
Terry Kay chapter 17 . 10/10/2011
Oh man, does this ever stink of a set up for Josiah! And is this Vita guy on the take, or what?
Hidden Relevance chapter 16 . 6/4/2011
Damn now this is a helluva heartwrencher of a fic. Thus far you've managed to hit a plethora of really believable and realistic angsty consequences to the whole situation. Can I just say bravo for managing it all without any of it seeming forced? I gotta say, I am definitely going to be among those desperate for another chapter! Take your time of course, but yeah.. definitely a fan here!
HellzCrusader chapter 16 . 5/17/2011
it sucks, but i know that stuff like this happens to folks with ezra's job all of the time. they have to be able to slide off everything about a persona at a moment's glance but allergies are just one of those things that is too dangerous and not exactly something that can be gotten rid of like a a pair of old socks.

i am so so so glad to see another chapter from you, i went back and re-read the whole fic as well and i am giddy with excitment at the thought of your next update.