Reviews for Stung
sfulton229 chapter 16 . 5/17/2011
Wonderful to get more of this fic! Great to see Ezra continuing to recover and starting to get his strenght back. He's going to need it to fight the board but I'm sure he will find a way. So sweet how Josiah, Nathan, Buck and JD just happened to find a reason to stop by to make sure Ezra was doing okay and had something to eat. He's dealing with his emotions over Maude and has really made peace with what Maude has chosen. Nice how they worked out the alternatives for what Ezra can do and they are compensating nicely. The letter was a huge shock and Ezra was a bit stunned by what they are demanding. So sad with Ezra just sitting there overwhelmed for now. Thank you for sharing this and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Marmie1955 chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
Thank you for the wonderful update.
Terry Kay chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
Thank you for the update!
Alex Kade chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
First of all, hoorah for a new chapter! I know how it goes getting too busy or the muse not playing the right game to make certain story updates, so thanks for just getting back to it when you could. :) And thanks for such a great chapter! Poor Ezra, damn near broke my heart when I got to the end there. Stupid mean higher ups being harsh on my poor boy. :( I hope he shoves it in their faces during his medical review, lol. :)
Aislinn Graves chapter 15 . 12/16/2010
Ackkk you can't leave this here! Where is the rest? What happens next? Yes some of us are still reading this and very much want you to finish! Please

Hugs

Aislinn
Alex Kade chapter 15 . 12/11/2010
Ahhh, I'm out of chapters! Lol, this is a very fascinating story so far. I hope Ez can fight his back to the team. He will...he has to...right? Of course. Yes, he must. I think.

See what you've done to me?

Lol, what's funny is that I was actually very, very close to making my current story about Ez and aphasia. Odd that after I just started reading ATFs (I'm usually not a fan of AU fics, but I'm coming around with these) I find that someone already did it! Now I'm glad I went with a different ailment! Would've been disappointed if I had gotten half way through my fic just to discover the idea had already been done. *phew* ;)

Anywho, I'm not gonna say to update soon because I know those of us that have real lives can only do so much. But, I can say that I look forward to the story's continuation with baited breath. :)
SivanShemesh chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
Nice chapter. I love the part with Troy.

I believe if they will give him what he needs such as speaking with Troy or something as they could help each other, will be cool.

Thank you for writing/updating it.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic and update asap.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
Terry Kay chapter 15 . 8/2/2010
Thanks for the new chapter! Well, we all new Maude couldn't last long. Running seems to be an inherited trait. It would have been a nice twist for her to have pulled some strings to protect his job, but oh well. Therapy could be very interesting.

Thanks again, Terry KAy
sfulton229 chapter 15 . 8/1/2010
Terrific update! So glad to see more of this. Things are really progressing and Ezra is going to have a lot to deal with in a very short period of time. Bad that the trial got moved up on top of Ezra having to deal with his medical board evaluation. Maude is dealing with Ezra's illness but she's about reached her limit and not surprising that she is going to go; but she and Ezra did have some good bonding time together. The Aphasia center sounds like a wonderful place for Ezra as he needs all the help he can get. Love Nathan's take on Maude and poor Josiah is disappointed in her reaction. Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks for sharing this.
mikiss chapter 15 . 8/1/2010
Welcome back! It is good to have a nice long chapter to read. I, for one, am still interested and wondering how you are going to get Ezra to successfully pass the medical board. Hope to see another installment soon.
Marmie1955 chapter 15 . 8/1/2010
It was so nice to sit down to this update. The earlier feelings that Ezra was being painted into a corner are gone and in its place is the knowledge that this strong character will handle what life gives him. You have woven a wonderful tale and it is truly appreciated. Thank you for sharing.
Cartlin chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
You killed a dog? Why would you write that? That's just sick.
sfulton229 chapter 14 . 5/25/2010
Wonderful to see an update on this! Ezra did need some time to think and deal with what Maude said. He really is entitled to some concern and Maude is going about it in a very convoluted way. Terrific look at what Ezra is thinking and how he knows that Maude is just trying to comfort him in her own way. His fear at being considered useless really comes out here and great scene showing that Ezra doesn't want to be a burden. He is finding out just how much his illness has taken out of him and great how Vin got him home. Maude is working her magic on Vin. Nice conversation with Nathan; he's not going to be one to give Maude any slack. Two weeks was a shock and Chris still has a lot of strong emotions to deal with. It's going to be hard for him to tell Ezra about the board. Love the discussion about who was going to ask Chris what happened. Terrific description of Travis as well. Very nice progression in this story and I'm looking forward to more!
mikiss chapter 14 . 5/25/2010
Two weeks? Ezra needs a lawyer or at least a good allergist. Great to get such a long chapter.
SivanShemesh chapter 14 . 5/25/2010
Great chapter,

This is bad, i do hope that the team could do something quickly.

Great work with Vin and Maude.

Thank you for writing it.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic and update asap.

*Hugs & Kisses*