Reviews for Stung
Marmie1955 chapter 14 . 5/25/2010
Another wonderful update. I hope you have a way out for my man because I can't see it. Loved Vin's frantic search for Ezra and his care and concern. All seven are going to have to work their buns off to get Ezra ready. Can't wait for the next installment. As always, thank you for sharing.
DragonFoxx chapter 13 . 4/23/2010
I am very interested in seeing where you take this. I do believe that even if Ezra can no longer be an undercover agent that he would still be of great use to his team.
Terry Kay chapter 13 . 4/11/2010
OOH! I want to slap her silly and hug her and tell her its gonna be alright, all at the same time! Good writing to evoke such a strong reaction! Thank you!
sfulton229 chapter 13 . 4/11/2010
Wonderful to see an update to this and that Ezra is recovering but has a long ways to go. Very good look at Chris and his feelings about what happened. He is going to be there for Ezra and support him as much as he can; love the bit about the thinning hair. Love the mention of the loss of Devil; that is hurting Chris as well and I can see him not wanting to let go until he has time to grieve properly. Very good look at Maude; she does hate to be out of control and not able to manage events; she is exerting what control she can. Too bad she lashed out about Ezra's condition where Ezra can hear it. That was very painful for him to deal with. Nice cliffhanger! Looking forward to the next chapter when you can post it.
Marmie1955 chapter 13 . 4/10/2010
Another great chapter. I still can't see anyway out of this one. Looking forward to more. Thanks
SivanShemesh chapter 13 . 4/10/2010
Great chapter.

Well, i do hope that Vin will find Ezra soon, and someone will get some sense to Maude, hopefully it will be Chris.

Thank you for writing it.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic and update asap.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great week and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
Jordan McKenzie chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Well all I can say is that if this is your FIRST Mag7 story, I can't wait to read what you write in the coming years. I just finished Chapter 1- terrific job! The characters are, well, in character, and the plotline is marvelous! Alrighty, just thought I'd offer a tip of my hat before I moved on to Chapter 2! Thanks for posting!

Jordan
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I'm happy to also find your story in this site... grin...

Still want to read more of your story, so please hurry up and update please...

Keep writing,

Happy Holidays,

Sivan Shemesh
sfulton229 chapter 12 . 3/27/2010
Such a sweet chapter! So lovely to see Ezra recovering. His realization that the others have stayed there for him and are so concerned for him was lovely to read and just what Ezra needed. The part with Chris and Ezra talking with their eyes was just right. Love how hard Ezra is trying to stay alive and stay on the team; he will do whatever he has to do. The doctors checking him out are pretty upbeat but there are a few potential problems. Having Ezra get back home is good and I'm sure he will continue to get better. Looking forward to the next part.
Marmie1955 chapter 12 . 3/26/2010
Another great chapter. I'm as frustrated as Ezra at his slow progress and worry over returning to the only life he can envision for himself. Thanks for updating.
dwelian chapter 11 . 3/23/2010
Gah- sucks to be Ezra! So many questions left to be answered. I for one am certainly interested in finding out what happens next! You really impressed me with your medical know-how. I know very little about medical procedures, but it comes across as entirely believable and sounds like you did some major research. Your writing flows well and is very descriptive. Thank you for sharing this story!
Terry Kay chapter 11 . 3/20/2010
Yes, I'm very interested to see how they resolve the work issues.
betsylupin chapter 11 . 3/20/2010
Oh thank JESUS Ezra has finally turned a corner! That was quite scary, I was afraid you were going to end this on a sad note. If you're up to writing about Ezra's full recovery I'm up for reading it. Great job!
elaynmarie chapter 11 . 3/20/2010
Absolutely! Please don't stop yet. I'd like to see how the aphasia, the job, etc. all work out for Ezra and the rest of the boys. Excellent story by the way, thank you for sharing it with us.
Marmie1955 chapter 11 . 3/19/2010
I need more please! I need to see Maude come to Ezra. I need to see Ezra overcome his aphasia. Need to see him back to work. Please, please, please.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »