Reviews for Stung
sfulton229 chapter 11 . 3/19/2010
Thanks for posting this part! Poor Ezra really can't do anything the easy way and having to have a cardioversion awake would be so painful. Lovely description of just how confused and out of it Ezra is and how much pain he is suffering thru. The images and presence of the rest of the team is giving him so much comfort. Loved that Chris forbade him to go so he didn't. Very powerful description of how much getting shocked hurt and at least it did work. I'm sure that Ezra will get all the care that he needs. Looking forward to more!
Gothic Spook chapter 11 . 3/19/2010
Please do not stop now! Keep going! It's brilliant! x
srz22 chapter 11 . 3/19/2010
Definitely interested in more! Please continue with this story...I want to find out how Ezra fares at home.
mikiss chapter 11 . 3/19/2010
What? Interest? Heck, yes. We have to solve aphasia and see how to keep him on the job. I'm interested in seeing how that one pans out.
sfulton229 chapter 10 . 3/16/2010
Very nice chapter and good to see Ezra hanging on. Nathan got a good visit in; getting to see Ezra awake but not having to worry about telling Ezra about his future career problems. Ezra needs a bit of a break. The team really is rallying around him. Love Josiah's French and his efforts to contact Maude. He did give Maude a good reason to come and show Ezra how much she cares. The complaints were a mask to her true emotions. Nice to get Maude on her way to Denver. Looks like a big cliffhanger here! Looking forward to the next part.
sfulton229 chapter 9 . 3/9/2010
JD was very smart to think of the pen and to find a way for Chris to communicate with Ezra. Chris' support here is really keeping Ezra going and very nice how Chris gave Ezra options about whether to contact Maude or not. I do agree that she should be given the choice to come or not. Very detailed on the procedure; poor Ezra is still suffering so much. Looking forward to more.
Marmie1955 chapter 9 . 3/9/2010
Thank you for updating. Wow what a chapter. My family recently went through the possibility of a cardioversion. Fortunately when it was time for the procedure my husbands heart had miraculously returned to a normal rhythm on its own. I still worry how my favorite con artist is going to bounce back from this. More soon please. It's a great story
zentry chapter 8 . 3/8/2010
oh,my... you are so cruel with poor Ezra. Will the bad news stop soon?
mikiss chapter 8 . 3/7/2010
I started this when you first put in on line, but somehow forgot to alert it. Glad I am caught up and hope to see another chapter soon.
sfulton229 chapter 8 . 3/6/2010
Oh poor Ezra! You did an amazing job describing just how hard it hit him to find out that he can't make himself understood. The vunerability and fear just poured out of the fic. Poor Buck, having to tell that to Ezra and very clever way to prove it. Nice point by Josiah about Maude and glad Chris is going to make sure Ezra wants her there before they start hunting her. Love Dr. Peterson; I'm sure he will do whatever he can to stop the fibrillation. Looking forward to more!
Marmie1955 chapter 8 . 3/6/2010
Really good story. I love your character developement. I can't wait for more. Hopefully you plan on getting Ezra out of this, although I can't see any possible way. Please help him. Soon. lol
sfulton229 chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
Well more trouble for Ezra and this complication is another blow to his livlihood. Very nicely explained and a logical consequence to the lack of oxygen. So nice to see Vin there hoping that Ezra would bounce right back and want to leave; his support really did a lot to calm Ezra down. I can see why Ezra would think he was in hell; he is really suffering. Nathan is trying his best to explain what is going on and his frustration really came thru. Looking forward to the next part.
Terry Kay chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
Very good, very tense chapter. Don't know that much about the medical specifics myself, but I have had an allergic reaction that took me to the emergency room once, and your scenario all seemed very realistic to me. Thank you!
tellygirl chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
Poor Ezra, the next time I see a bee I'm going to seek my revenge on it's brothers - they shouldn't have messed with the magnificent ones! Then again, after reading this fic I might just start running as fast as I can if I see one!

Great story :o)
betsylupin chapter 6 . 3/1/2010
Poor Ezra, the man can't catch a break! Hope he wakes up soon.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »