Reviews for Stung
Terry Kay chapter 6 . 3/1/2010
You have me on the edge of my seat and biting my nails! Can't wait for the next chapter.
zentry chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
can t wait to know what happens with Ezra ;)
sfulton229 chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
Ouch, looks like Ezra has more problems to overcome. That rapid heartrate sounds ominious and the cardioversion is going to hurt a bit. I can see Chris only dealing with what he has to right now; he's focussed on helping Ezra. Nice that Vin noticed Nathan's keeping back that information and that was a big shock to Vin. Looking forward to more.
sfulton229 chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
Terrific look at a part of Buck's past. I can see him blaming himself for putting Ronny in a place where he could be stung and for not doing anything to help but sounds like no one could have helped him. Good leadership of Chris to see how bothered Buck was and to find what Buck needed. Poor Ezra is in a very bad way and good thing he can't see what he looks like. Love how Chris is determined that Ezra isn't leaving. Nice description of how bad Ezra's condition is. Looking forward to more!
betsylupin chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
Poor poor Buck. His guilt is so painful to read. I can't imagine what all the guys are feeling right now. Please continue.
tellygirl chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
This is a wonderful, angsty fic with quite a unique storyline. I think what really comes across is just how precious and fragile life is even for people that aren't involved in law enforcement, one minute you could be in perfect health and the next... I'm sounding morose here so I'll stop!

Poor Ezra, he's my favourite M7 character so whenever he's hurt my sympathy meter goes through the roof!
betsylupin chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
This was a hard chapter to read. That bee attack was gruesome, and I didn't realize that Devil had died in it. And poor Ezra, trying to save the poor creature only to be so horribly attacked... that was gut-wrentching!
sfulton229 chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Wow, what a moving chapter! Going from the light hearted game with the teasing to the attack and the tragedy. Nicely handled; the tension building more and more. Poor Devil; he was just trying to play and got set upon thru no fault of his own. This was just one bit of bad luck after another. Nathan is trying his hardest to save Ezra; love how Ezra was counting on Nathan to help him. Nice backstory on Buck; he's having to deal with his ghosts as well. Looking forward to more!
sfulton229 chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Such a lovely day out and so nice that they are all having a wonderful time. Love the description of how close Ezra has become with the team and how each of them helps the others as much as possible. The teasing is just priceless and I do think JD had a pretty funny joke. I loved how much Ezra loved being there and the nice shift in tone at the end with the vague threat of what is to come was well done. Looking forward to more!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Thank you for posting this here! It's off to a great start. You are doing a terrific job showing just how upset the whole team is and gradually revealing just what happened and how bad the damage is. Looks like a lot of whumping on Ezra-terrific! Looking forward to the rest of the story.
betsylupin chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
This was such a nice chapter. I love when the guys get together outside of work, and the family atmosphere they've created for themselves. I like how you put in small bits about each man's individual background, all the more reason for us to love our boys lol. Thanks for all the quick updates, more soon please.
Terry Kay chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Excellent piece of writing so far. Can't wait to read more. Thank you.
betsylupin chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Oh I love this story! I loved Ezra's out-of-body experience, the dropping and reaching for the ace of spades was genius. I love the addition of Raine too. Please continue soon.
betsylupin chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Ooh, fantastic! The guys are so distraught over losing one of their own, it's so sad. Please continue soon.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5