Reviews for Crimson Dreams
CrazyDrummer00 chapter 35 . 8/18
I absolutely love this story. It is beautifully written, it fits well, and the characters aren't OOC. Such an incredible story. Thanks for sharing this with us all. ️
BallerinasAreBabyNinjas chapter 28 . 7/26
Wow, so much clarity when you reread your favourite stories at a more mature age. I'm not sure why but these last few chapters were both satisfying andunsatisfactory regarding Sasuke's death. When Sasuke first died, it felt like we as readers didn't have enough time to dwell on it, which is huge because SASUKE FRIGGIN UCHIHA DIED. That's quite a blow. I remember being emotional but also upset because I couldn't see anyone else being emotional. Now that it's being unpacked later, I'm wondering if this was your intention. It was war and Itachi didn't have time to dwell on it, so you gave us a subtle insight on his feelings. We weren't able to dwell on it either, unless we put away our phones and laptops to take a physical break from the story. And though we see his guilt about the transfer, he's been dealing with the feelings for a while which is why his actions towards Sakura this chapter make sense. Well played, author-san. Well played.
SessKagShipper2003 chapter 35 . 6/30
I can't believe you made him say believe it. Great chapter, great story too, but you made him say believe it...
This was absolutely wonderful!
You need to fix up your timeline. If Itachi killed the clan when he was seventeen and Sasuke was six, that's an eleven year age difference. Not that different in age my arse.

The Uchiha Clan fell when Sasuke was eight and Itachi thirteen. He had no girlfriend.
fairyninjaM4 chapter 35 . 4/11
Im sorry to say I initially skipped over your story do to the whole "ghost" thing. I assumed it would be another Itachi helps his brother get sakura kinda story, ive been burned before lol Im want you to know that this was a fantastically written story and I loved it, thank you so much for the story.
Yuki chapter 35 . 1/28
OMG! I just loved your story! I know that already a while since you wrote but as only read now (and I LOVE Itachi Uchiha!) I thought it was my duty to thank you for this beautiful and amazing story. Thank you very much!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 35 . 1/23
Another beautifully written fic! You also write Sakura and Itachi so well. I will admit that this was so tastefully done, towards the end I thought it would be SasukeSakuraItachi as a trio what with them both loving her and Itachi's experience living in Sasukes body. But this turned out very well ;-)
Omg I dunno what to feel. I was thorn. I ship itasaku but i also ship sasusaku as well.. However, thank you, really, thanks for making this great story.
I'll grant your wish: here's the 500th review.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 34 . 1/3
This is the second time I've read your story and wont let me review twice for the last chapter. I absolutely love this fanfic! It was intriguing and well written with the perfect dash of humor and romance :D
fernandaE chapter 35 . 11/28/2015
She sould have stayed with both boys haha naughty... itachi and sasuke one each side haha, she would alternate her pregnancy to bear each children 3
Guest chapter 21 . 8/20/2015
I am disappointed. This story had sasusaku potential but it was itasaku instead, which is borderline pedophilia. I cannot understand why people would ship that.
YouSureBoutThat chapter 12 . 8/20/2015
Jesus Christ this fanfic deserves more recognition.
SlightlySociopathic chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
Sai is so precious omfg
LustedShadow chapter 35 . 7/8/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed the story from start to finish, great piece of writing, I just couldn't stop reading!