Reviews for Crimson Dreams
RavenOfTheSea chapter 35 . 7/2
This story was amazing! I couldn't put my phone down! You are truly a talented writer! The ending of this story just warmed my heart. Great job!
xoanneox chapter 4 . 6/3
Omgosh gewoon een keer nederlands. Ik moest twee keer kijken of ik het me niert verbeelde.

You probably didn't understand that. I 'm dutch .
Neko-Tenchi chapter 27 . 4/17
is itachi ever going to tell her the truh
PenguAnn chapter 35 . 2/27
I am so very happy that I stumbled upon this story! It was absolutely amazing. The story line was well thought out and your characters seemed to be spot on! I was so into the story that I read it all in about a day. Love love love this story! Keep up the amazing work!️
Uchiha Misaki chapter 35 . 1/18
Good story... I agree I don't normally like Ino and Sasuke together but this was good
bagofpopcorn chapter 35 . 10/11/2014
I loved this story. The other endings sound interesting but far too sad. Glad you went with this one.
Time to stalk your profile for more stories.
Tears For Itachi chapter 35 . 9/25/2014
This was a lovely story, very well balanced. Everything flowed correctly and the characters were very believable. It was definitely worth the entire day I spent reading it :P
KitsuneMiyuKendraHyuga chapter 35 . 9/2/2014
*takes a deep breath* oookay, I just finished reading. This is... is... is... AMAZING! I'm so, so glad it turned out so wonderfully! Lovely and absolutely adorable :))) and I'm relieved it ended well, because I was sincerely scared for Itachi and Sakura.

Okay, now back to my reviewer-self.
The plot of this story was very well thought and interesting. Not only the idea at the beginning (ghost Itachi comes to Sakura), but its development was flawless. There were some grammar and spelling mistakes in the first chapters, but they became fewer and fewer through the story, making it even more enjoyable. And cheers to you to be able to keep up that subtle tension that compelled me to review earlier: I usually don't do that, but your story was simply so intriguing that I was scared for the characters!

Your portrayal of the characters was fabulous. Sakura is a strong, capable, smart kunoichi (much better than the original manga!), but not invincible, and that makes her realistic and a character everyone loves. It's rare to find authors who do her justice like you managed to do.
Itachi was simply amazing. You managed to capture his full essence - the man who sacrificed everything in his life, suffered through hell, was plagued by guilt and labelled as a mass-murderer, while at the same time struggling with the world to make it a better place, thanks to the maturity he has - and then his human side, his true self that emerged when he was a ghost, the inconditional love he was capable of feeling, not only for Sasuke but the one which growed for Sakura as well.
The romance between the two main characters was never rushed, but came to full-bloom gradually and wonderfully.
Sasuke was also very well created. I'll be honest: I'm usually neutral towards characters, but I completely hate him in the original manga. However, I liked how you made him here. Sakura is finally able to put him in his place (that jerk deserves it), and his internal conflicts and struggles are believable. Even if I hate the guy, I'm happy you created a way for him to find redemption in the end. However, maybe Hanabi should have won in the Chunin exams. Maybe it would have made him think a little more.
Kakashi was wonderful. The good sensei, the missing father-figure, the clever ninja, everything in one: perfect. I just thought his marriage with Shizune was a bit rushed, because he is known to proceed cautiously and slowly. And he is always late, so he would probably be for his wedding, too.
For the minor characters... I think Karin was a bit of a contradiction. You wrote her one way at the beginning, and the mad-crazy-I-will-torture-you later on. I'm not saying it's impossible - considering the character, I wouldn't be surprised - but it would have been nice to maybe see the middle stages of her that brought to it. It was a bit sudden, in my opinion. Ino was a nice character, and I liked her dedication to the flower shop and her personality as a whole. Tsunade: I think she wouldn't have been so careless when Itachi came back (he was in Akatsuki, mind you), but maybe... maybe she knows more than she says. Sai was very good: nothing to say on him. Neji... now he was a bit strange. Sometimes you focused a lot on him, and then you suddenly stopped mentioning him for a few chapters, and then you went back to him and added that Sakura had considered starting a family with him... hmmm... awkward... Deidara was done well. His personality was great, and I'm sure that he has some deep honour, the same you gave him in this story when he returned Itachi's ashes. That was a good one.
I almost forgot: Naruto! The knucklehead! Well, he was great. It was a little strange at the beginning, especially the scenes which you took from the original manga; I think he was better in your own scenes. I liked him a lot.

Since you asked at the end of one of your chapters... I really liked your idea of Fuu and Bee together - it's a nice redemption-ending for Fuu, and a calming one for Bee. Adorable.

I do think that Sakura's father, Kizashi, was a bit strained in your portrayal of him. It didn't quite fit the story, in my opinion. After all, he claimed that Sakura was his precious daughter Sakura-chan; but where was his concern during war? When Sakura was on the mission for Itachi? Kizashi's behaviour wasn't completely believable.

I'm very glad you didn't persue the alternate endings - I shuddered while reading them. While I know that happy endings are sometimes looked down upon, I personally love them and I think this story deserved a happy ending. Also, I don't think Itachi would have allowed Sasuke to take control over his body again, even if exhausted, especially if Sasuke tried something on Sakura. And Sasuke pretending to be Itachi... I have a hard time in believing that Sakura would fall for that. You portrayed her as smart: she would be able to see the difference, don't you think? "The eyes are the mirror of the soul", and I've said everything.

Okay, I'm done with my annoying review.
Thank you SO MUCH for writing this story. It is truly amazing, so sweet and yet realistic, and I will definitely re-read it. I'm really grateful you shared it with us.

Oh, I just saw your PM now. Thank you. It's very kind of you to reply to me.

I'm sure I'll read more about you, even if I stick only to complete stories. I'm afraid I don't read in-progress ones, because I'm an impatient one...
Thank you again!

On a side note, I'm very happy you got married and wish you all the best in the world, with all my heart :)
KitsuneMiyuKendraHyuga chapter 27 . 9/2/2014
I'm not going to lie. I really love your story so far, and I usually only review at the end... but I'm afraid of continuing. Yeah, call me spineless but I'm scared. Itachi in Sasuke's body? Please give him a happy ending, he deserves it!
When I'll gather up the courage, I'll continue reading.
Haibara chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
I am so happy to have stumbled upon this gem! Enjoying this take on the war-and the combination of Itachi and Sakura.

I really appreciate your hard work in researching and writing this. Thank you!
Stunning Sunset chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
Love that meeting between Sakura and Kakashi!
try10 chapter 35 . 6/7/2014
This fanfic was really beautiful and well written and I had fun reading it. I loved the ending and the fact that everyone found happiness.
try10 chapter 34 . 6/7/2014
I am so glad everything is ok. This chapter was amazing! XD
try10 chapter 33 . 6/7/2014
Lovely chapter. Karin really scared me for a moment. I thought she was going to mutilate Sakura or something.
try10 chapter 31 . 6/7/2014
I wonder if that dream was real or not. Is Sasuke haunting Itachi?