Reviews for A Devil's Claws, An Angel's Wings
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
self insert garbage
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
I am sorry but how can a damn sixth seat be alright after being hit by a getsuga tenshou and be alright? I no its a fanfiction and your story but come on Ichigo defeated Aizen, defeated Ikkaku a third seat, defeated Renji twice one time with an unsealed zanpakuto, defeated three lieutenants at the same time, defeated Byakuya as well as kenpachi both captians, and all of a sudden some sixth seat out of no where has the power to BEAT Ichigo? You can make your character powerful but dont be a Mary Sue.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Im sorry but ichigo would beat the shit out of any sixth seat in seconds.
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
Oh my gosh, the suspense is killing me! Can't wait to read about the major butt-kicking :) Hope you have time to update again.

-Jewel
quietreaper chapter 14 . 3/11/2012
interesting chapter but very good thanks for the update :D
Gary-stu chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Seriously , he's handsome, has a technique that is bigger and stronger than getsuga tenshou that even made Rukia worry? Attracting Rangiku and Orihime?

Self-insert Gary-stu at it's finest.
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
of course, trust ichigo to make an entrance . i can't believe you only have this much reviews for your story, it really deserves more! anyways, i love your story plot and hope that you can update soon again :)
Byakua's sakura petal chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
omg ichigo is going to descemate grimmjow love it
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
Grimmjow's back! what Orihime see?

more IchiRuki please...

update

do your best db
mushuxlll chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This seems really interesting, please continue. D
magado1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
i like this story but yes like you said it was a bit fast paced and choppy. you probably should slow down the story a little with either more detail or just add a little or even both which in my opinion would also help with the choppyness.

but overall this is a great story and i hope you continue to write it nomatter what anyone else says. remember there are no stupid ideas so just go with how you feel and it will turn out great. ok so some ideas are stupid like ties and really tight pants for men but those have nothing to do with you so good luck...sorry about my randomness im a bit odd