Reviews for Lost
Shmeeko chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I now know my weapon of choice in a Zombie Apocalypse is a Yeild sign. Or a stop sign. Both would be equally as comical and just as effective. A BIT OF COLOUR TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY

Just like this did. This is a gem, and very brilliantly written. You seem to have the concept of 'Nick' down to an art here, 'cause he didn't seem an ounce out of character.

You're wonderful, I'll look for more of your stuff!
Canix Manix chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Hah. I didn't realize 'til halfway through that I had just had this fic read to me yesterday afternoon by my best friend.

It's even more awesome the second time. Gotta say though "free Coach burgers" makes me giggle like mad.

I can't say a whole lot about how well in character you kept them since I don't actually play the game myself, just watch from time to time with the bestie plays. But of my limited knowledge, you did pretty dang well at making them as in character as a person ever can with characters that don't belong to them.

Gonna have to add "yield signs make good weapons" to my Zombie Apocalyspe plans. :)
FloatOn chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Finally a story that doesn't involve sex or kissing or any of that gushy stuff that comes out of no where.

I love how you kept them in character.

Do more stories like these please and I'll follow you til the end of the earth.. XP
Nekotsubasa chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Aha, how wonderful. 3

Most people tend to prefer a lot of fluff or smut, but it's stories like these that I like most. It's written well, the emotions feel very real, and the characters are rather in character. Ellis is so damn cute.

Thank you so very much for writing with awesome fic. 3
KMSaum chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
AWESOME!

I admit I'm not a fan of the pairing but this is bloody BRILLIANT in every sense of the word! So in-character and GREAT on the descriptive side.

Very, very well done :)

-K
BamStroker chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Loved the story... you captured them all perfectly.
zphalgirl87 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I very much enjoyed this... well-written, the characters feel genuine, and definitely a good pace. I look forward to the next installment!
Mango x Massacre chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I'm hoping for a chapter two 3
Martinis and Mixed Feelings chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
So good o_o I can't wait for the next update :D