Reviews for The Case of the Phantom Prince
Dogmatil chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Great story, it really isn't often that writers manage to make me cry for OCs, but here I am crying for the lost love of Prince Albert and James Stephen.
MidnightDeception chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I stand in awe.

You, my friend, are an amazing writer. I may be new to this particular fandom, but I know good literature when I see It.

Characterization was spot on, the flow was perfect, and just the general execution is mind-blowingly amazing. The slash was subtle and tasteful, the storyline magnificent if sad.

There are just no words for how I feel right now. This site needs more people like you. You're well versed and extremely talented with the english language. This story needs more love, because its simply perfect.

I look forward to seeing more from you. Don't ever stop writing.

with love and respect,

MD
MidnightDeception chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I stand in awe.

I look forward to seeing more from you. Don't ever stop writing.

with love and respect,

MD
Akkalia chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This is really well done. However I wish that Eddy and James could have run off together in the end to a place no one knows them
Carriewhowasreading chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Very tasteful "slash" presentation, hats off!
Prieel chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Very touching story. The characterization is spot on and the language reads very much like Doyle's stories. You did a very good job!
reflekshun chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
That was a really good read that I enjoyed very much. Thank you so much for sharing. All I can say is OMG!
music-is-luv chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Fantastic! I love it! It was great.
limitless-loveless chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
great story! it was beautifully written, similar to the books, and well-thought out. The ending was saddening, but it was an interesting one. good job!
Athena Nikephoros chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That...now, if he hadn't died a while ago, I would have no doubt, absolutely no doubt, that you aren't Sir Arthur Conan Doyle yourself.

“'Yes, yes, I know precisely what the point of fiction is—to cater to the degradation of the human mind with delusions of fantasy and nonsensical imaginings. If you recall, I have already disproved the existence of vampires in one of my cases. What is the point of perpetuating such foolishness?'”

What a perfectly in-character, Holmes-esque line!

The plot of your story is absolute genius. Your staggeringly deep knowledge is evident throughout. And, of course, you wove Holmes/Watson into it all perfectly! The Case of the Phantom Prince was perfectly paced, engrossing, and a very rewarding read.

The end of Chapter IV made me laugh out loud. Oh, Holmes, you are a lovely creature...

Your fics are getting better and better. If Spring Cleaning blew me away, The Case of the Phantom Prince knocked me all the way to Mars.

I beg you on my hands and knees, KEEP WRITING!