Reviews for Letters from Home
Script Savage chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Brilliant stuff as always! I mean, honestly You have some incredible talent! As far as the question you posed at the end is concerned, I'd have to say that there's a little bit of both, but the balance between the two is perfect. Great job!

Script
Peppamince chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Can i just say... * * ANGST
man, imma cry. So sad. But, it was good. I suffered, but I was happy about it.
Zarina3908 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I think that sora's side would be great. Unless you have already written it and I haven't found it yet.
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
How sad.. Their baby died...

The irony! She was named after xion, who also sort of died.

It was very sweet, but extremely sad.
luckynumbereight chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Guess what? This is my first review for any story.

and this one is AMAZING. really, I loved this story, and pretty much everything else you've written! :)
soraspromise chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Did I seriously not review this?

Shoot me. Now.

I loveloveloved it, omgsh. I love how you like lead up to the like sexting through love letters then just did like ... use your imagination, pretty much.

And the baby dkjsofjsd gah. Especially naming her after Xion. But yeah. I loved this so much and I should have reviewed it when I first read it, forever ago.
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Wow, this is tragic...
laughingst chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Oh, what a beautiful, bittersweet series of letters! 3 This just made my day, and broke my heart. I loved it to death. Thanks for writing!
4thFromTheFurnace chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
You made me cry. Period. 'Nuff said. It was beautiful. I was sad enough as it was during the sad part, then you had to go ahead and type Xion's name in there and make me start bawling. Excellent writing, so emotional, it makes me want to prowl around looking for spoilers or a sequel or SOMETHING! If there was one...sigh. I got to the bottom of the page and wondered where the end of the story went. Anywho, yes, it made me cry, and I still read up until the end. That alone is a testament that this is some good stuff. Although, I am a little aching for some kind of sequel or closure Sora's letters or something to add to this beautiful piece of work.
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
AHH! I'm drowning in angst/ tears!1!1!11! T.T

SADSADSADSADSADSAD!1

And yeah, i would like a sequel of sora's letters. but not enough to like beg for it or anything. i would like it if you made one, but im cool if you dont. idk if i could bear the sadness at the end again anyway :(
arabesque no 1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Aww... I was squealing and smiling and laughing the entire letter...

Until the poor baby died.

It was so SAD. And when I read Xion's name... -speechless-

Honestly, I was so sad. But it's so nice too. I'd really like a sequel of some sort. Please.
darth-korbo chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Swimming in fluff? Drowning in angst? Yeah, that about sums it up... but it was still pretty excellent. I liked the overall humorous tone (of course letter #6 was flat-out depressing...), and not overusing the understandable... erm, "french" is always appreciated. So does this tie into the ON SWiTCH story arc you've been doing, or was this just completely loco-random? Well, anyway...

Thanks for the post, and yeah, if you're up to it, let us know what Sora had to say!
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
A brilliant story, more swimming in fluff than enything else.

As to a sequel, I think you should leave it like this. As the Pratchmeister put it; 'Conjecture is always so much more interesting then fact.'

And considering she's also a Keyblade wielder...and pissed off; wouldn't Kairi have near killed the woman she punched through that action. I mean she stands by Sora and Riku and they cut building apart quite easily XD

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.

P.S. A sensitive subject brilliantly dealt with. Once more I say well done.
Mr. Martin chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I think you should write Sora's letters. It would be interesting to see how he talks to Kairi through this time in their lives.
Krystal Lily Potter chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I liked this, and it was well written as usually. However, at the same time there were a few things that bothered me. Kairi constantly writing ‘dearest’ was the first one. 99% of couples I’ve seen that call each other ‘dearest’ or something are usually being extremely sarcastic or they are extremely pissed off at each other. It also makes Kairi sound like she’s about 30 or 40 or something.

On a side note for the future, yellow is a bad idea to paint in a baby’s room. Very bad. It’s an irritant to their eyes and it makes them cry more (it’s been proven), yellow is also a bad color for kitchens because it can make couples fight more than normal. I have a diploma in graphic design, they made sure we had colour theory down. Although I give you props for using colour theory, yellow and purple are opposites so when put together they’re more dynamic.

I also don’t think you should write a sequel or anything. This is powerful and emotional as is, and as much as Sora’s would be as well, sequels, if anything, generally sap out some of the meaning in the first one. Well, I suppose it depends, cause your On Switch and your Glass Half Full were definitely exceptions to that rule, but that’s because they focused on two completely different, yet intertwining stories. I suppose it could be the same here, but you’d just have to work at getting it right.

It was sad, but well written for just letters. You did an awesome job! Keep up the good work!

Krystal Lily Potter