Reviews for as soon as forever is through
Katerina-Evasivi chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Love this part of your story "When she can breathe again, Jan Di is on the cliffs, looking out over sky and water, at the far-distant point on the horizon where the two collide. She and Jun Pyo never quite managed to find that space, the place where they could be in the middle.

Jun Pyo is a prince of the air. Jan Di is a princess beneath the waves, that's the way to find the truth in this story. She can't hope to exist in the clouds. Somehow, at some point, she'd forgotten that.

The wedding reception is a long ways away and Jan Di can't hear the clink of silverware on translucent china plates. There is no chatter, no music, and no gentle laughter floating to where she stands overlooking the ocean. Here there is only the crash of the waves and the forlorn wail of the desolate wind. Ji Hoo-sunbae will be looking for her, maybe Ga Eul, but Jan Di can't seem to care. All she wants to do is swim until she can't see the shore, but she's not even allowed to do that.

"It's too tragic," Ji Hoo once said. Geum Jan Di is inclined to agree, but loving Gu Jun Pyo is like suffocating, and she is undone. This kind of ending was inevitable."
You are so descriptive and the best author ever!
kawasenpai chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
hmm, very well played my friend
shobsnet02 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Crap. I almost cried after I read this.
Elizabeth Lemmont chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
nice...sad but nice

I'm speechless really, but I like the way you managed the plot :)