Reviews for Another Harry
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
So brilliant! I love it!
random4ever chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This is hilarious. Way to go! I was laughing the entire time at the dry narration, it truly is incredible.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Very smart and funny and I like it a lot.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Janneia chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Wow... how refreshing! Like a breath of fresh air... It's so different to other HP fanfics and it has an OC! :D Loved it!
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I completely love this story. It's really random and out of no where but I love the outlook. Also, I like the OC - well, written and very realistic.
Rory and Erin and Me chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I loved this story :) My name is Harriet, Lol.

I agree with 'her' about naming children after things. It makes them try to be as good as that person, which is not fair.

Good story :)
QuietInsomniac chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Veto! Oh wow, this is awesome! Such a realistic take on what kids would actually think/feel about having this problem! I know a bunch of kids who dislike their name. . . so true!
unsweetened-me chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
:) This made me smile the whole time. I always wondered why nobody stopped them when they wanted to name the child Albus Severus...
Marauder Heir chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
oh dear lord that was awesome XDD i think marie is a new fave oc lol the blue ball hex was classic *dies* especially like the end. brava!
Araceil chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Heh, an interesting one shot. I like it. 8DD We only ever see what the main characters think but seeing something from a minor is much more interesting. It's the ones who get overlooked who have the more interesting minds.
Maryam chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Nice idea, i like it. keep up the good writing, i like your style too. Very origianal fic and i loved the ending :P
shines lots chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Why did you have to end it with Harry and Ginny getting divorced? What was wrong with them staying together? I like the fact that Mr Mason is magical. Maybe you could extend this storyline by showing the Masons' rections to Harry being overlooked and neglected by his uncle. I would love to read a story like that as much as I enjoyed reading this.
Akua chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I think this oneshot was brilliant. Its something that I hadn't ever read before. From the OC name everything after Harry Potter to her so thoroughly hating Harry... all of it was new and interesting and I enjoyed it a lot. It just has a... I dunno, you have a really attractive writing style. Once you start it just sucks you right in and you can't do anything but enjoy it.

Your ideas are crazy-brilliant too. You just make stories from unexpected angles and give it all unexpected endings and everything. All the way to your OC not participating in the way to her giving Harry a smack on the head for such a stupid name. She was a very cool OC.

I loved the ending sentence. It was just a great way to end this. Thanks so much for sharing this, it was a lot of fun. :33

Loonalily chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I've noticed this with quite a few of your stories, you have a really off-the-wall style of writing!

I don't know how you manage to think of such original idea's its great!

Anyway I really enjoyed reading this.