Reviews for Bad Day
general zargon chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh, Storm Shadow is out of blood! *grins* Very nice start, and I look forward to see what happens next! :) Hey, is Sherry going to be in this story? Anyway, please keep up the great work and update soon!
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Ha! I love your storys. You could probably write someone reading the phone book and I'd be entertained reading it. I love the arragance that you bring to StormShadow without destroying his personality! He really is just that good. Breaker must REALLY be jonesing for gum to try blackmailing the ninja.. and over a bobbie-pin? Silly man.

Love it, can't wait to read more.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh, that was great. :D

Thanks, Storm Shadow fixes are always welcome! And I absolutely love when he talks his way out of messes. Silly guard.

Just one question: how did he not hear a group of 30 men just around a corner? These guys deserve the all-time quiet award... or did he but not in time to stop Jaye and Breaker from stumbling right into the trap?
gwenhyfar1472 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Nice, a pissed of Storm Shadow, fun times ahead!
Linuxgirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Well, no complaint from me (as long as you don't abandon the other stories ;-) ). This one promises very much action and fun.

Love the part with the bobby pin, especially "don’t try to blackmail the master". Hilarious. The bobby pin part reminded me vividly of the "silent issue", where Scarlett used one to free herself. It's just like Tommy to use whatever works for emergency situations. Wonder if Snake Eyes would keep one in his hair *g*.

I'll wait impatiently for more.
FyreLiLi chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
*sings* awesoomee! Love your stories! Bring on the next chapters! :D
N. Ockenfels chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Mh, very interesting start. I know that Linuxgirl will love this story. You portray a pissed off Stormshadow very nicely. And while I definitely prefer Snakeeyes, it looks like I could enjoy this story, too - a lot actually.

Keep going, please.