Reviews for Falling
BrowsingAbout chapter 1 . 1/15
I love this.
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Awww I love how you portray Rose in this story. She's so alive!
LawlAdorkableTurtles chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Oh, you did Rose so wonderfully here and you captured the feels and the relationships so well it must be a gift. Honestly, I loved it loved it loved it / especially the bits about her childhood. Those were marvelous. Fantastic bit here. I really enjoyed it
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This was wonderful. :)
KelseyO chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
WOW EVERYTHING HURTS YES OKAY

Would now kill for a single episode of Doctor Who in which we see Rose as a little girl.

That chunk where she's at the bar with Mickey is wonderful and sad and sometimes I forget how many Mickey feelings I have and then you kindly remind me so thank you for that.

"Have you been? Have you CHECKED?" This was my favorite line of the entire fic just because I can totally hear his tone and I probably would've burst out laughing if I hadn't still been recovering from Mickey feels but yes good this line was good.

Also, Barcelona.

(This fic was fucking CUTE I hate you)
songstar13 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Beautiful, beautiful. You always manage to capture Rose so perfectly and I'm really jealous and ugh. Can I be you for a day or forever?
Leca B chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I really liked it, it had a bittersweet nostalgic feeling to it, the writing was very pretty too. Great work :)
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Loved this story
Sourdoughtoast chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Your stories are making me SO HAPPY thank you for existing and writing on this site. :)
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
The way you write Rose is just beautiful. Adventurous, caring, and absolutely in love with things and people that no one can blame her for. She's the one who always found out the hard way that things don't always last, but that's never stopped her from going out there with her heart on her hands and just living, which is why the Doctor loves her.

Beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I'm not gonna lie. This made me tear up quite a bit. Beautifully written (:
human laundry chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
right. well, now i'm just going through most of your stories and finding that just about everything you write is fantastic
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
God, I loved this. THIS was the ending I always envisioned; the humor, the promise of adventure, the adorable comradarie. THIS is what the Doctor had wanted for them, not sad, mopey faces. Thank you sooooo much for this! _
Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Augh! Finally a story about Journey's End with an extremely happy ending! yayy! I'm choosing to ignore the part about the real Doctor being all along now... But yayy Rose has her happiness! heehee Good story!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I love the happy ending and the fact that you used the red bicycle. Awesome story. _b