Reviews for Falling
icecreamlova chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Eh, I really liked this. You got Rose's tendency to love without making her promicious. Such imagery, too, though the lack of section breaks makes it a bit confusing, unless that was the point?
Indigo.Ocean chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
That was lovely! I thought you really captured the characters well, and I especially loved the part with 10.5 ... I could so imagine that actually happening! Keep it up :)
Secret Agent Smut Girl chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This is lovely, you got them all spot on.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Gorgeous. :)
Jasper winked chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I absolutely loved this! The way you wrote, everything was just wonderful. It shows more than just Rose in love with the Doctor, which is something I like because usually fics just have her and the Doctor. That's nice, but I also like this perspective. And I liked how it started when she was young, until she grew up. Great story. ;)
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
A very enjoyable, well written piece! :)
breakorscream chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I'll be honest, I can rarely stomach a Doctor Who fic, because it never does it justice. I don't like other people playing with my characters and the way I see them. But you nailed it. Great job.
rudeandalmostginger chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
That was so amazing.
themidnightfiles chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I loved this so much that I have absolutely nothing to say...wonderful!
Elise Foster chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I loved it. Truly beautiful. I would say something more constructive, but... well, there's not much left to say after that.
AKA Hummer chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
That was phenomenally sweet... Also my first foray into Doctor Who fics, god knows why.. Great job!
Unknown Kadath chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh, I love this! It's so very Rose, and so sweet. (I like your pen name, by the way.)
littleyeteager chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Lovely. Really lovely.
MentalMeander chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Gorgeous! I absolutely adore these sorts of fics, and this one was a great start to my morning :) Your descriptions of what were going on inside Rose's head were dead on (twirling as she fell in love with life and how she didn't even hear what Nine said when she ran into the Tardis spring immediatly to mind) and it all worked perfectly. Also, adding on to the Bad Wolf Bay scene at the end was a lovely bonus. Great job!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2