Reviews for Falling
Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Augh! Finally a story about Journey's End with an extremely happy ending! yayy! I'm choosing to ignore the part about the real Doctor being all along now... But yayy Rose has her happiness! heehee Good story!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I love the happy ending and the fact that you used the red bicycle. Awesome story. _b
venusmelody chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Eh, I really liked this. You got Rose's tendency to love without making her promicious. Such imagery, too, though the lack of section breaks makes it a bit confusing, unless that was the point?
Indigo.Ocean chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
That was lovely! I thought you really captured the characters well, and I especially loved the part with 10.5 ... I could so imagine that actually happening! Keep it up :)
Secret Agent Smut Girl chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This is lovely, you got them all spot on.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Gorgeous. :)
Jasper winked chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I absolutely loved this! The way you wrote, everything was just wonderful. It shows more than just Rose in love with the Doctor, which is something I like because usually fics just have her and the Doctor. That's nice, but I also like this perspective. And I liked how it started when she was young, until she grew up. Great story. ;)
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
A very enjoyable, well written piece! :)
breakorscream chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I'll be honest, I can rarely stomach a Doctor Who fic, because it never does it justice. I don't like other people playing with my characters and the way I see them. But you nailed it. Great job.
rudeandalmostginger chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
That was so amazing.
themidnightfiles chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I loved this so much that I have absolutely nothing to say...wonderful!
Elise Foster chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I loved it. Truly beautiful. I would say something more constructive, but... well, there's not much left to say after that.
AKA Hummer chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
That was phenomenally sweet... Also my first foray into Doctor Who fics, god knows why.. Great job!
Unknown Kadath chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh, I love this! It's so very Rose, and so sweet. (I like your pen name, by the way.)
littleyeteager chapter 1 . 2/17/2010