Reviews for Questions
heckhound chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
This story was a good character study; I particularly liked your Surana. Very enjoyable.
Eona the-too-lazy-to-log-in chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
The style is very... summarized. I can't say I dislike it though. Rather than dragging out a plot that we all know (even if we love it we all KNOW it by heart really) you summarized what we know and threw in the interesting bits. You have the characters well pegged and it's rather enjoyable. So even though this is 2 years after you've done this, I still felt the need to say, good job.
Kor-Mavwin chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Oh Zevran is definately feeling disgraced- he's demanding an apology from your Surana... although by that he's probably not insulting your writing talents.

Great story, I really enjoyed reading it :D
Kor-Mavwin chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Not finished your story yet but so far I'm rather glad you were suffering from insomnia! Sorry ;D
Pandora's sins chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
your zevran is xD seriously, I loved it )
GriffinGuts chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
I know this is an older story, but I've read it several times and I just wanted to chime in.

The first thing I want to thank you for is not re-hashing game events and dialogue. You wrote a character study and used certain events to illustrate some aspects of the relationship. The dialogue was unique and insightful. Thank you.

As a major Zevran fan, this is one of the most sincere Zevran's out there. I feel like you really captured the character of someone with a chequered past who isn't dwelling on the injustice of it all or wishing they could "rise above it." Your Warden is someone that Zev could actually be in a long term realationship with. He doesn't suffer from self confidence issues or complex moral codes, which is unique among Warden charcters in stories. There is true compatability rather than just wishful thinking on the part of the reader (or author). Thank you.

It is awesome to see a relationship (esp. M/M) that is very adult and multidimensional. The dialogue and behavior could actually be taken from a real relationship between two grown men who are somewhat emotionally crippled. I've never been able to get behind the whole "It was hard and akward, but Zev's issues disappear after falling for a duty-bound hero" bit. In most stories, Zev takes the lead sexually while the Warden compensates for Zev's emotional baggage by being forgiving and drawing out Zev's child-like devotion. Instead, you've created a scenario where Zev is forced to take the lead emotionally, and the physical aspect of the realtionship is minimized. I think that this dynamic is really refreshing and makes the story memorable. Thank you.

As a character study, I think a huge feather in your cap is Zev's reaction to Surana's Alistair thing. I like the way you used it to draw attention to the changes in Zev's perspective on Surana. He is willing to put up with it (and even play along) when it's just sex but not once feelings are involved. But the best part is that Zev has to deal with the emotional consequences of being the second choice and decide if he's willing to accept that. If the beautiful, deadly and desirable Zevran is willing to be Surana's second choice, that says alot about the magnitude of feeling involved on his part. Your portrayal of Zev's frustration created a much stronger picture of Zev's devotion to the Warden than most people can with three-times as many chapters of Zev diligently following at the Warden's heels like a puppy. Thank you.
Cat-Tuong chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Oh Gods, the lampposts! XD I felt horrible when Zevran was saying that he'd step aside for Alistair, his face was slightly depressing. Anyways, loved it as an overall. Great line to end it with. Keep it up )
McNeko chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
I really liked this.
Metalcraze chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
wonderful story
Metalcraze chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
Offended zevran is so adorable lol
Nenalata chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
Your Surana is the most unique Surana that I've ever met. This is a good thing. I think that statement about sums it up. Ridiculously awesome.
Zute chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
Wow! What an amazing ride. I just loved this. Both characters were utterly brilliant and your writing style is excellent! I'm a fan.
payroo chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
How have I missed this fic for so long? It was so perfect - the awesome Surana/Alistair/Zevran triangle, the confused sex/love between Surana and Zev...I am somewhat incoherent with glee at the moment!
Raindog Bride chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Your PC is absolutely adorable. And delightfully funny. And omg your Zevran is so terribly in love with him, it hurts. This was brilliantly written, VERY funny, and quite touching. Loved every word of it, and I can't wait to see what you write next!

Am adding this to my faves to boot.
ep chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
That was a great story...thank you