Reviews for Parallel
rini anointed436 chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
O_O That's horrifying for Riku to lose a part of one of her limbs when she came across a mirrored image of Risa. It seems that it could've been the entrance to the other parallel world. Poor Riku must have lost consciousness after that much amount blood loss. Hopefully she'll be all right.

Hmm... There may be a chance for KradRiku after all unless you decide to turn around and set Riku up with Dark.

I wonder what Satoshi, Daisuke, and Risa are going to do about the dismembered hand. They'd have to find out how to reach out to the other parallel world and their counterparts. I'll look forward to see how this will go.
Me.Nay chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Instant karma? For Risa, at least. There's more dialogue than action, but that's fine... I recommend writing more on what the characters are doing so that the readers can REALLY SEE on what's going on in the story, mwahahaha!

Hmm... Riku and Krad. I've never seen them as a couple. An odd pair indeed but whatever happens, I'm guessing it'll be fine.

*sigh* Poor, poor Daisuke...
Keiko Reine Frost chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This is a really, really good story. I was Shocked to see that there weren't a lot of reviews for it...you're doing a great job with personalities, plot focus, and description. I'm enjoying it so far, and I eagerly await the next chapter! :D Keep writing-you're doing great!

-Vendetta
rini anointed436 chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
This looks like an interesting story about parallel universes and people being the opposite of each other in personality/nature. I don't see a lot of storiews like this. It's a shame why people don't review such a good story. I wonder how it'll turn out once they meet their respective opposites. Keep writing!