Reviews for A Time to Speak
AnnaOxford chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
Confused, does she have a baby monster or something.
AnnaOxford chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
Oh god, is the baby gonna die? Stillborn.
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 11/19/2015
Lol, Malfoy you cocky bastard.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 11/19/2015
I wonder if incest is a big thing in their overly affectionate pureblooded families.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
What I don't understand is the logic of this fic, Narcissa is strong enough in a duel but witches are afraid of the dark? Where did she even get the skills to fight? And why didn't Hermione reach a compromise where it's only Draco punishing her? Why does she get three people who order her around while Draco doesn't even consider Hermione's parents to be human... She doesn't even TRY to get her way and Draco doesn't listen at all. This fic is creepy as hell and I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop. When will Draco finally become less of a bigot? This would actually work better if it was a "pureblood Hermione" story, since it would make sense she would try to fit in. But now, I'm just terribly confused.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
Wow, if Narcissa and Lucius forbid Hermione to have pleasure just because pureblooded women need to be frigid hysterical little girls... And stop her from learning and force her to sleep all the f*cking time... Then why did Draco even marry the girl if he doesn't want her to stay true to herself.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
Damn, hate this bastards.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I like Greg.
Myshla chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
Not to be a bigger but didn't Draco kill Blaise in the first book...I might be wrong!
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 33 . 8/5/2015
*claps slowly, wonderingly* a masterpiece, woven with heart-strings and soul. My thanks and blessing on your magnum opus.
errata chapter 33 . 5/26/2012
Truly beautiful
Danglingfeet chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
I'm not sure she could consider herself lucky. I mean, they " smack " her. It was disturbing enough with Draco, but to have Narcissa and Lucius do it. And acting like they're her own parents. She should be independent. It's Hermione. And why punish her when she was clearly in shock ? Because he " loves her " ?

I think she should have put her foot down before the marriage, set some of her own rules. Letting strangers ' punish ' her for BREATHING.

I love your stories. But the feminist in me is dying to smash the Malfoys' heads.
irishi's6622 chapter 33 . 10/20/2011
I just wanted you to know that your stories are fantastic. If you ever have a chance to really get published, please do!
puglyday chapter 33 . 5/9/2011
Amazing, simply amazing. I'm not very good at expressing myself with written words and I don't have enough space to write everything but I'll try to say a few specific things, because general complements are nice, but specific ones are better.

I laughed very hard with the whole running joke of Snape being the one to tell everyone about the birds and the bees. It reminded me of in your other story where Draco put it upon himself to keep his cousin (Hermione) from being ruined, although he wasn't exactly sure how one went about that yet- I laughed a lot at that one too.

I also really liked your interpretation of death and spirits and ancestors. As far as I could tell you combined quite a few different traditions and maybe made some up, but I thought it was really beautiful. I like the idea of ancestor 'worship,' its calming to think of all those gone before watching over us.

I also liked your version of traditional wizarding family life. Again, you incorporated a lot of older traditions and maybe some novels, but also put your own spin on things. I especially liked the whole part with the Malfoys having a problem with Hermione's dislike of touching and that leading them to think (amongst other things) that she didn't have very good parents. I'm not a mother, but it made me think about what you have to do as a parent to make your child happy and healthy even if it might be out of your comfort range.

You wrote a few authors notes about how so and so (like Narcissa or Draco) were being horrid, I forget the exact words you used, but it is all about taking things within their cultural context, and I think that is what you intended your readers to be able to do. I guess what I'm saying is this is a much more sophisticated and elaborate story than almost all on here and I really appreciate all the work you put into it. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us!
charming-notion chapter 32 . 3/25/2011
I like this whole series - the nuance and the time you took with revealing the relationships was really good. And "Where your treasure is, there your heart shall be" is Matthew 6:21