Reviews for A Time to Speak
Claire chapter 33 . 6/22
Fuck. That was beautiful. The start of the first book was a bit too stretched out, but the rest of this series was a masterpiece. Thank you so much or writing it!
MysticPixie279 chapter 30 . 1/21
GGwhat
MysticPixie279 chapter 13 . 1/17
;? MN
c
AnnaOxford chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
Confused, does she have a baby monster or something.
AnnaOxford chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
Oh god, is the baby gonna die? Stillborn.
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 11/19/2015
Lol, Malfoy you cocky bastard.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 11/19/2015
I wonder if incest is a big thing in their overly affectionate pureblooded families.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
What I don't understand is the logic of this fic, Narcissa is strong enough in a duel but witches are afraid of the dark? Where did she even get the skills to fight? And why didn't Hermione reach a compromise where it's only Draco punishing her? Why does she get three people who order her around while Draco doesn't even consider Hermione's parents to be human... She doesn't even TRY to get her way and Draco doesn't listen at all. This fic is creepy as hell and I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop. When will Draco finally become less of a bigot? This would actually work better if it was a "pureblood Hermione" story, since it would make sense she would try to fit in. But now, I'm just terribly confused.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
Wow, if Narcissa and Lucius forbid Hermione to have pleasure just because pureblooded women need to be frigid hysterical little girls... And stop her from learning and force her to sleep all the f*cking time... Then why did Draco even marry the girl if he doesn't want her to stay true to herself.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
Damn, hate this bastards.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I like Greg.
Myshla chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
Not to be a bigger but didn't Draco kill Blaise in the first book...I might be wrong!
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 33 . 8/5/2015
*claps slowly, wonderingly* a masterpiece, woven with heart-strings and soul. My thanks and blessing on your magnum opus.
-M
errata chapter 33 . 5/26/2012
Truly beautiful
Danglingfeet chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
I'm not sure she could consider herself lucky. I mean, they " smack " her. It was disturbing enough with Draco, but to have Narcissa and Lucius do it. And acting like they're her own parents. She should be independent. It's Hermione. And why punish her when she was clearly in shock ? Because he " loves her " ?

I think she should have put her foot down before the marriage, set some of her own rules. Letting strangers ' punish ' her for BREATHING.

I love your stories. But the feminist in me is dying to smash the Malfoys' heads.