Reviews for Part of The Tribe
Makayla chapter 1 . 10/26
Need to continue this story.
Lauren Saint chapter 1 . 10/2
Loved it! Would have liked a bit more info about Bell's history and how everything lead up to the one shot, but really enjoyed reading this. Great plot idea and I love Ephraim! Kinda feel bad for Jake, he really got the short end of the stick with 'that' imprint haha. Thanks for a fun read!
katepanis1389 chapter 1 . 3/24
I love the story. Too bad it was only a one-shot. Maybe you can think about making it into a multi-chapter story
B4bidden Products chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
wish it was longer
Taze Like Darcy chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
I love this fic, I've read it many times and still it thrills me. By the way I thought Emphraim was Billy's Great Grandfather too but recently I bought the Twilight Fan Guide or whatever you want to call it and Emphraim is just Billy's Grandpa. Again I love this fic! I wish there were more like this lol!
B4bidden Products chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Wish it was a longer story
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
(sighs contentedly)
TinaF chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Awesome!
rochelleross56 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Wow what a great story great job ... Poor bella thought that no one would love her... I am glad that she is happy now...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
This could be made into a story its so good
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
This was AMAZING! I LOVED IT! I keep coming back to it to re read it again and again! I wish there were more out there of Ephraim Black and Bella, but there are not! Which is very disappointing because I love these stories so much. Please, please, will you write some more about Ephraim Black and Bella? You are so talented and Wonderful! Thank you!
xDeathAngelx chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
More please
Boring boring and boring chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Ok that was a cool story but really you could have just said were now both alpha and alpha mother not worrying what you wrote. And sorry but really eye color never understood that but ok I liked it it's to I apropryet but if that stopped I would read on just tun it down I'm ably 13 and I love can fix but really it was cool just not the ending of it
So never read a can fix that had alpha and a Queen alpha ...cool Wright back please so I can tell you more of what I liked and disliked thanks that was a cool story Soo bye :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014