Reviews for Part of The Tribe
TinaF chapter 1 . 10/20
rochelleross56 chapter 1 . 8/15
Wow what a great story great job ... Poor bella thought that no one would love her... I am glad that she is happy now...
This could be made into a story its so good
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 1 . 1/11
This was AMAZING! I LOVED IT! I keep coming back to it to re read it again and again! I wish there were more out there of Ephraim Black and Bella, but there are not! Which is very disappointing because I love these stories so much. Please, please, will you write some more about Ephraim Black and Bella? You are so talented and Wonderful! Thank you!
xDeathAngelx chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
More please
pecabethlover chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Ok that was a cool story but really you could have just said were now both alpha and alpha mother not worrying what you wrote. And sorry but really eye color never understood that but ok I liked it it's to I apropryet but if that stopped I would read on just tun it down I'm ably 13 and I love can fix but really it was cool just not the ending of it
So never read a can fix that had alpha and a Queen alpha Wright back please so I can tell you more of what I liked and disliked thanks that was a cool story Soo bye :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Thanks for sharing it
arianator forever and always chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
tinkerbear10 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I like it. It's very sweet and I hope to read more like it
ViciousNightGoddess chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I love the one shot kinda wish it was an full story but I will read this over and over to dull my thirst for more
Passion Of The Soul chapter 1 . 1/2/2014