Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
4701rose chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Ooooo, that was great! 8!
I was thinking that these two needed some gay love (no offense, but I prefer Cho six feet under and Fleur with Cedric. They compliment each other better), so I was super happy to read this. It was sweet, quick, sour, sad, happy, fluffy, smexy and just the right amount of love. The Doctor can't give me no meds like yaoi! Especially a good incest. . . WHY, PEOPLE, WHY?!
No, seriously, why the heck does the public hate on incest? If they can stand homosexuals of either gender and even imagine beast-and-supernatural-sex. . . it just doesn't any sense!
darkness4love chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This was beautifully written, it's almost heart wretching to think of the pain and consequence of the two brothers, but beautiful because of their undeniably strong bond that extends further than love. Favorited.
I'm home chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Very interesting. Especially since incest in something that people don't discuss very often.
LadyStiff chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Wonderful! I like the thought of Draco and Charlie. Oh and Bill and Remus- too hot.

This was so brilliantly written. I enjoyed every moment.
Marie Pattinson - Snape chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
i dont even know why i started this story but im glad i did.

this story had it all! hot sex and raw emotions. i loved it!
Lady Ginger chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Brilliant, brilliant.
adnana chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
It's a very good story, and you have a nice command of flashback rendering, and it generally just WORKS.

I liked your Charlie very much, hated Bill a little bit, as I'm sure you intended.

Anyway, I hope you write more, as you are a very good writer:)

Thank you for sharing!
darklydraco chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Beautifully written, and a lovely treatment of a complex relationship. Also, the cw/dm was hot!
Flamestodustloverstofriends chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Very sad and depressing all through... but the end put a smile on my face. Love how you mixed memories with present time. And how you threw in both Draco and Remus. The relationship between Remus and Bill also seemed very true, there both (almost) werewolves, and need each other in one way. The more 'mature' things between Bill and Charlie where amazing. You can nothing but LOVE the story and I do really love it. Everything was perfect.

Thank you for this one.
RiverPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I’m glad i persevered with that (ok, like i had a choice, i was so hooked!), that was really amazing. I love how you managed to make it co-exist alognside canon, it's always nice to find a non-canon pairing that isn't set in an alterante universe.

There were some wonderful lines

"that evening so many months ago when he'd gone and fucked their relationship by following his instincts"

"Quick handjob in a hallway" lol, it has a ring to it

"Next time, i’m taking my time with you"
Just Birthday chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Wow. That's all I can really say is wow. That was a fantastic story, and I like how you added past events to better clarify things. Leaving your readers hungry for more, bit by bit, and I can't wait to read more of your stories.
SnowGeese chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This fanfiction made me cry, laugh, and also was hot as hell all at the same time. :D

If I ever right a fanfiction this good, my life will be complete! I really enjoyed it!
DesperateCountdown chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
You certainly did not disappoint with this one. This fic very nearly brought me to tears. The raw emotions were beautiful, for lack of a more intelligent-sounding word. I loved this so incredibly much! This is the first I've read of your works, and now I'm definitely going to have to look into what else you've written.

Thank you so much for posting this! It was absolutely wonderful.
shadowontherun chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
great story - slightly bitter sweet but sometimes you need a dose of non-fluff fanfic :)
LyssaLaughable chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
aw. I love CHarlie/Bill.

This was so sad, but I loved the ending. ]

I really love how this was written with the present and the past and what not ]

LyssaLaughable xD