Reviews for Darkly Dreaming Harry
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 18 . 9/23
Dude it's been 5 years now and your "next chapter soon" is looking a lot more like "next chapter maybe never".
And question. Will we get an explanation on what that prophecy means? And is harry's wand core unicorn hair because he is pure? Pure malevolence. I wish to see him burn that world and all the fools in it. But maybe he can go easier on the animals such as cats and dogs and such? the hell is Dobby gonna react to him? That might be something. Will he still be harry potters biggest fan? Or be more scared of him than he is of Lucious? What happened with Snapes funeral? Why hasn't voldy done anything yet? In fact harry's scar hasn't bothered him a bit. Why? Is it cuz evil can't hurt evil? That'd be bollocks. several questions. ...I'd still like answers.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 16 . 9/23
Well. He's the ultimate evil yet just ruler in the making. Great.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 15 . 9/23
...But did he die?
Glad he's still an emotionless talented actor.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 14 . 9/23
I would like to know how Harry allowed them to give him so many detentions without arguing the unfairness of it. Hell I'm surprised he isn't already looking for a different school and insulting the supposedly "greatest wizarding school" 's standards.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 9/23 he gonna make sure he gets his money from all the people writing books and stuff about him without permission? And has he moved his money to his muggle bank yet?
ninjacatblue chapter 18 . 9/2
I'm loving this so much! can't wait for more to come, I'm excited to see how your Harry deals with Voldemort. question though, does Draco, who could easily see Harry's other scenes, know about what Harry did to Snape?
Hyena-Sennin chapter 18 . 8/17
You still alive? If so, then could you update your stories, please? It'd be grand.
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 4 . 8/9
"No! I won't come to be sacrificed to your again gods!"
"Bu' 'arry you will learn to defend against the Dark Arts!"
"Dark Arts?"
"Spell that kill in one shot!"
"... Tell me more..."
irvken chapter 18 . 7/18
Aw its over? Damn that was horrific and hilarious, loved it :)
Euryphae chapter 4 . 6/30
Absoluely hilarious! I know that the stuff running through Harry's mind at the Unforgivables weren't actually something to laugh at, but it was so funny i nearly choked with laughter. And the charms comment - perfect!
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 9 . 6/21
This story is brilliant!
splitmysoul chapter 18 . 6/19
I think you should carry on! I'm awaiting your next chapter!
Adderall chapter 18 . 5/29
i hate unfinished stories :( this was getting interesting
Red the Revolutionary chapter 3 . 5/17
Ok, this is quickly becoming my all time favorite Fic.
Red the Revolutionary chapter 1 . 5/17
"Epic length"
That's what she said.
Wait no, because this amazing Fic was abandoned. Shame that.