Reviews for Darkly Dreaming Harry
Okay, psycho Harry killing is all fine and good. But killing a perfectly healthy, loyal and good mannered post owl is just cruel. The annoying dog from next door? Be my guest. But not Hedwig!
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 18 . 9/19
Ah, sometimes its good to read about a Harry that is an evil little turd.
USA chapter 2 . 8/2
Atheist god chapter 9 . 7/27
everybody loves a little chaos
Lilas Chupa chapter 18 . 7/12
6 years old

J'espère que tu finiras un jour ta fic!
Riddle Wraith chapter 18 . 6/1
I would really like to see this updated.
A pretty good story shame it ends here the chapters are short but easy to read and its rather amusing at times if you had gone into detail on more of your chapters it would have been better but not a bad little fic.
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 18 . 4/25
Merlins baggy left testicle i need more of this story. my friend told me about this and i was interested but DANG it was awesome. i love the way harry is potrayed. and it looks like i may have found a new show to watch.
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 10 . 4/25
Cynical0range chapter 17 . 3/5
i foresee a dead centaur in the future. no one messes with psycho harry!
Cynical0range chapter 16 . 3/5
oh harry, wizards can see into your thoughts...though i've noticed that both snape and dumbledore are unable to meet harry's eyes, and i'm wondering if they have had painful experiences trying to legilimize harry. a psychopath thing? that would be pretty awesome. makes sense though, judging from his inner commentary, he has a pretty twisted mind. the centaur thing shocked me though, i mean harry is obviously cruel but he hardly seems like the blackest of souls.
Cynical0range chapter 9 . 3/5
hmm what's up with snape not being able to look at harry (or dumbledore for that matter?)
Pyrophoricity chapter 18 . 2/11
Very impressive and awesome story ! Thanks a lot for it !
A shame that it is ending too soon ;)
Pyrophoricity chapter 12 . 2/11
"Jambis Jeletremblus - From the French Jambes (legs), Gelée (jelly) and Trembler (to wobble). I figure, if there's a jinx that simulates weak-kneed cowardice, the French had to have something to do with it."

I am insulted...
Corwyn chapter 18 . 11/25/2015
I'm enjoying this story, and I hope you get a chance to continue it.