Reviews for Darkly Dreaming Harry
StoneTheLoner chapter 7 . 4/21
The broken Sorting Hat wasn't really funny, only annoying.
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 4/21
Why would an emotionless psychopath bother faking emotions in a letter being sent in reply to random strangers he doesn't ever expect to meet face to face?
TheSnarkyReview chapter 18 . 4/18
Okay, I want more of this awesome story. I know that's not gonna happen at this rate, looking at the date, but it was a wonderful read anyhow.
TheSnarkyReview chapter 10 . 4/18
Whoa, Harry's a dick. I love it. 3 Myself writing a sociopathic main character who isn't normally one, I have to admit-the nice, friendly hero gets old. Writing a snarky, doesn't give a fuck character...is refreshing, tbh. I think that's why I like Sherlock Holmes so much-he doesn't give a fuck about people, just wants to do his job and solve the mystery.

A Harry like this would've made the books much more bearable. I don't see why a psychopath or sociopath can't be the protagonist for a children's series-it would certainly help erase the myth that all of them are horrible people. Most of them aren't criminals and just happen to work around us and do their thing. Besides, most people are kinda dicks as it is. I'd appreciate someone who is honest about being a dick than someone who pretends they aren't.

I hope you continue this-I really wanna see Harry like, own Umbridge. His relationship with Draco is hilarious. The animal killing is kinda...eh, but yeah that's kinda a thing with them, so I'll ignore it.
But yeah, Harry in the books could've really had more of a personality or some mental disorder from what he went through with the Dursleys. How the fuck is he supposed to feel anything or have any attachments to anyone, for that matter, when he gets beaten up, starved and mistreated 24/7 at home and at school?

Realistically, he'd be a sociopath. No way in hell the Dursleys can make someone so loving as Harry not be messed up with their evil ways. Ah well, that's what fanfic is for. If anything, Hermione is the canon sociopath-she willingly trapped a woman in a jar for a long time, she erased her parents' memories, she scarred a kid's face without remorse and was even smug about it, and she also led Umbridge to be assaulted by centaurs.

anyhow, I'm rambling, I really like this story, especially the snark. Snarky stories are an instant fave for me.
Harry is a cringey edgelord that listens to mcr and is a crippling queer in this fic.
This would make anyone think of quitting life
This is one of the best examples of a shit writer who can't write for fuck, they have good ideas but when it comes to the actual fanfic it's almost unreadable because of how retarded it is
Pavic124 chapter 18 . 3/19
I actually found the first note of the ending AN to be funny, considering it's been 6 years since this fic was last updated. Sorry to see this idea going nowhere though. I found your writing to actually be above average, in so far as I am qualified to evaluate this (not at all really). I was wondering if you would succeed in making Harry in this story less boring as psychopaths tend to be rather one-dimensional. I hope you kept writing because I feel you had somewhat of a gift for it.

Thank you for this work.
Hansinole chapter 6 . 2/26
w
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 15 . 2/6
Much as I love Snape...when he returns to the dark side anyway... I have to say that that was brilliant! *Grins* And I expected him to poison a letter...
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 10 . 2/6
Oh, this story is even more brilliant than I first thought! *Grins widely* And that last prank was amazing!

Btw... Why did the hat put him in Gryphindor? It makes no sense. Did dumbles charm it to do so or something? Oo
I enjoyed the fic, but hey I'm reading this 2017 and you updated it last in 2010. who knows what happened to the intended uptade or you? Did you die? Did you grow tierd of it? Or did you just lose the inspiration? I'm really curios if you see this review please grace me with an answer
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
What? He certainly has a Code of Harry: Harry is all important.
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 18 . 11/8/2016
Very intriguing. Love the way u write Harrys point of view of being a psychopathic child. Nice.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
Okay, psycho Harry killing is all fine and good. But killing a perfectly healthy, loyal and good mannered post owl is just cruel. The annoying dog from next door? Be my guest. But not Hedwig!