Reviews for My Skin
Meena chapter 1 . 4/7
I LOVE THIS OH MY GOD
Kung Fu Coffee chapter 18 . 11/29/2013
This was beautiful. Simply putting it, beautiful. I loved it, and you have a major talent. Keep writing!
Kung Fu Coffee chapter 15 . 11/29/2013
Lol, S. Italy's a taxi driver
nyannine chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
Noooooooooo
afrukkngstalker chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
btw i forgot this but i requested a story a few minuets ago and my name is afrukingstalker
Guest chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
i lve this tory so much it is amazi gly well written i really like how well u did canada and poland this ext art is a astory request dont fell u have to write it i wont be offeneded or anything italy lives on the streets in an abandoned warehouse he sleeps in a hammock he found and spends hi days looking for foood and anything to paint or draw with germany has for some reason unknown even to himself been visying italy for several week when one day he goes to see him and finds he has been raped/assaulted germany decides to take him to his home to help hime recover. if u want to a paing for Prussia of you choice can also be living in the warhouse and probaly some mafic romano and sSpain could abey pop up and wahtever other pai d u feel like adding i think that in your writing stlye this would be amazing and since you one of my top authors i thought id ask u
Guest chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
Amazing. You are an amazing writer and I'd be happy to read more of your stories. This was an amazing story and you're an amazing author. Don't quit writing! This was an axing story.
Cubonefan112 chapter 18 . 6/14/2013
I loved this story from start to finish it has a mix of so much emotion I loved it please make a sequal to it I love it sooo much :3
roughdiamond5 chapter 18 . 5/22/2013
I'm surprised by how maturely and concisely you handled this story. Normally stories of prostitution and even human trafficking are simply background information to get to the sex, but you incorporate Ivan and his goons so well that just when things feel like they could be resolved, Ivan steps in with an "I think not". It must be that you've planned this story very well, what with the perfect pacing and all.

And then, of course, there's the fact that Matthew doesn't wail about his predicament the entire time, but he finds strength when he can and trembles when he can't - though I may not have experience with this particular situation, I assume that it's normal. Alfred really does live up to his "hero" title with his pure heart and ingenious, and even his friends (even if Eliza was a little - way - too invasive at times) had their moments of help. You really make me believe in USCan, since Alfred is strong yet gentle and Matthew reciprocates every bit of love he's given. And then the subplot of LietPol and FrUK was just perfect - I love those pairings so much.

Really, this entire story was very well-done. There were few errors, the characterization was fair, the plot was stirring and suspenseful while allotting room for a breather - really, you've done a fantastic job.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
This is wonderful. You're wonderful. Keep writing things like this and keep being awesome. This has become one of my favorite fics and you did an amazing job of portraying traffiking and Mathew's testimony at the end was beautiful. Thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
Ok, there's 7 chapters left, and everything seems fine and dandy, so you're going to fuck up their happiness now, aren't you? Don't deny it.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/17/2013
OH. MY. GOOD. LORD. YOU ARE BRILLIANT. You literally sent tingles down my spine. Please publish somthing original so that I can own it.

Rainbow Sparks of Imagination
Hikari-Sora1 chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
Un-be-freaking-lievable. I love this! Every part! It was so real, your knowledge, the emotion, everything it was just all so perfect! You girl, have some mad skills. It took me 12 hours to read this lol because I started reading it while at work and now 4 hours after shift I'm finishing up because I couldn't make myself sleep. Serious talent, serious. Keep it up, don't stop. Keep writing, you're obviously doing it right
HiHi-Ai chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
Cute
HiHi-Ai chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Cuba cant be a bad guy! He likes Canada! They're friends! Bad planning, i say! You should've pciked like Ukraine or Belarus to do Russia's work, then it would actually make sense. Oh this upsets me...