Reviews for Ever After and then Some
KinYuen97 chapter 9 . 5/22
This is so sweet it is giving me diabetes.
NeverEndingStoryTeller chapter 9 . 5/16
So tooth rottingly sweet.

I love it XD
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 9 . 2/11
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
rokudaime09 chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
A very big thank you for creating this fic since I've long for this to happen! I always thought that lulu didn't really die at the end and he is the one driving the cart with cc! I do love suzakuxlelouch! It's wonderful and really love it!
klainenific chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
Hello!

I first saw this stoy in archieve of our own and love it instantly then it is not yet finish there so i read comments and learn that you have it finish here ib fanfiction..

let me just grab this opportunity to thank you for bringing smile to me even though i look like an idiot on the public transportation.. For giving me a wonderful ending to think when i feel like being depressed on the anime's ending.. For bringing new taste to the old twist of lelouch survives.. For vndicating suzaku on my eyes.. For the wonderful princess yuuhi and everything in between.

I hope you won't stop writing wonderful stories!

-deanne
Twisted Sonnet chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Goddammit Suzaku. Now I have to wait even LONGER for my lovely smut.
KaiserinKatherine chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
Generally, I dislike mpreg /but/ even I have to admit to finding this undeniably adorable and touching. [Yuuhi was such a cutie pie. .]

Either way, very well written. It was a joy to read. :)
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
Aw, Suzaku and Lelouch are so cute and adorable together! I love this pairing! It's my favorite! I love male pregnancy stories! Yuuhi is so cute. I love submissive Lelouch!

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much! Could you please have Suzaku and Lelouch's next baby be a boy?
Lilac Demetrius chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
This was so cute. I loved it :)
SuzaLulu4eva417 chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
Oh i really enjoyed this fic, i loved how i go t different feels from this!
An epilogue would be nice(if you have time)!
I hope to read some of your future work!
Panazilla chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
the visit to Shirley's grave just gave me tears. It was a beautiful moment.

thank you.
DearShootingStars chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
KYAAA! Oh stars, I really love this D: I mean, it's heartwarming-breaking sort of thing D: (Now that sounds quite confusing XD)
DearShootingStars chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
HORRYSHEET. I LOVE THIS. This is one of the best MPreg I've ever read T.T
MissLittleNeko chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
I feel really thankful that someone decided to make a story where lelouch and suzaku have a family together. This gonna be my favourite story although i was hoping that i can see yuuhi grow up into fine lady but oh well. I like the epilogue though. I think it is wonderful. I also like the fluffness in this story making me quite happy after all they gone through before. Im still srying when i watched lulu die. But then i cried of happiness when i read lulu had a real family and peace just like he wanted to. Thanks for making this story. Thanks for making my life be more cheerful with this story. Thanks for making lulu and suzaku happy.
Bleeding Of Life chapter 1 . 2/12/2014