Reviews for Elements of Deception
KaelinaLovesLomaris chapter 36 . 9/5/2016
AHHH! A happy ending! I was so scared it wasn't going to be! This is beautiful and I love it. :) Lovely balance between dark and almost fluffy (at the end here). You actually managed to hold my interest through the politics, which is rare for a fic to do, and I already mentioned how much I like how you portrayed Mon Mothma. I WAS hoping for a bit of interaction between Luke and Vader, but I'm always a sucker for that. But that's not where this fic was meant to go, and that's perfectly fine. :) The fanfiction world would be a boring place if they all followed the same plot.
I like how you tied the end of the fic in with the beginning of ESB, with Han and Luke out on the tauntauns. I didn't think it would be at first, but it appears as though this fic is almost canon-compliant. Fun stuff! I approve. :) Wonderful job on this fic, and I'm glad I found it.
KaelinaLovesLomaris chapter 27 . 9/5/2016
I absolutely adore your Mon Mothma! I've seen too many fics that turn her against our heroes, make her all about politics without caring for the members of the Alliance. You don't do that, and I'm undying-ly grateful.
Twinnie chapter 36 . 11/26/2014
An amazing fic, that is even better than some of the EU novels!
You did a very good job here, with a coherent (and addictive) plot; a good writing; and an interesting, well-developped, new civilisation.

Howver, your work is not flawless, so if you don't mind some criticism...
There are not quite enough Vader scenes. At least, not when he is listed as one of the main characters. Same thing with Luke, who spends half of his scenes injured and not doing much of anything. Wedge is more important a character than these two... He should be listed...
My main regret is that there are some unnecessary lengths, notably during some of the Diazez scenes; despite these, you don't answer that question: how far are they willing to go to keep the Empire's trust? This is the part I wish had been developped; I don't care about Jenniiya's past or present love life.

Palpatine's last scene with Organa is chilling... You should consider writing a background scene or two, and repost it as a stand-alone... It deserves some visibility, it's so good!

Thanks for this fic, I enjoyed reading it!
Bazz chapter 36 . 9/24/2013
This is such a fantastic fic! I'm so happy I stumbled across it. I always crave long, rebellion era stories and this has everything I love about Star Wars. Vader, intrigue, star battles, Luke as a pilot and Leia being bad-ass, great writing, and great plot! I was holding my breath at the end. Thank you for writing this and sharing it. I'm in awe of your word-count. :)
becgate chapter 31 . 4/29/2013
Wonderful story! !
becgate chapter 22 . 4/27/2013
There is a lot to keep up with. But this is a wonderfully written story.! !
becgate chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
I love this story! ! It's wonderful! !
F-Riviera chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Absolutely LOVED it! Found this story 3 days ago, and have then spend almost every free time reading :-) Just love stories involving Wedge and Luke friendship, and hope to see more stories like this from you! Thank you so much for posting :-)
Treenahasthaal chapter 36 . 12/25/2012
You realise of course that you can't really leave it there. We still have to sort out Bail Organa. .. and what happens next with him. :)
Treenahasthaal chapter 35 . 12/20/2012
Great to see this back and continuing... I hope Wedge gets a chance to get better before his next outing... : )
Treenahasthaal chapter 34 . 9/9/2012
How exciting! : )
Linkandzel chapter 32 . 2/7/2012
now all the rebels need to do is get bail out and they can sit back and laugh it up while the empire flails around like a headless chicken.

At least that will be somthing until they can get there men un brainwiped.
Treenahasthaal chapter 31 . 1/25/2012
Okay... so They get Wedge out, right? But then Lke gets caught when Daddy turns up, right?

*Sigh* well I can always dream...

Again fabulously flawlwss writing and a very compelling read! : )
Macceh chapter 29 . 1/9/2012
I'm really enjoying this story, the characterisation is very good and the plot is interesting and intricate. Unfotunatly, sometimes its a little difficult to keep a track of the plot especially between updates, a short summary of what has happened previously at the start of each new chapter might help with this problem.
Irene Sharda chapter 15 . 1/8/2012
I love the tension in this chapter and how everything fell apart so fast. However, I do pose a question: Why didn't Vader, knowing he was short on time, simply rip the information from Yolan's head? Sure the man might be a vegetable, but I doubt he would have let that get between him and finding his son? It was just something I wanted to know. It would have been easier, and wouldn't have had to back out of his agreement with the Cartel which causes so many problems later on.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »