Reviews for Another Man's House
princessorchidbloom chapter 1 . 2/23
Loved it. Cried.
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 1/15
this would've been even better if it ended in tragedy..

loved it anyway.
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Your Ron is so creepy! What a clever and poignant story. So glad it had a happy end! :)
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Oh, my heart! This was so gut-wrenching, and yet, heartening at the end. Thanks for sharing!
elena chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, oh dear lord my emotions. Oh dear lord. everything. Oh wow
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Damn you Ron you absolute prat! I love how you wrote it, it was so painful, full of love and broken feelings. A wonderful piece... Damn prat of a Weasley :'(
Mu-Nition chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This... is horrible. It is amazingly well written, and a good bit of tragedy.

Because there is no way it could work out. 35 years of marriage would put Snape at least in the mid-70s, probably in his 80s, with a lifetime of loneliness, bitterness, and suffering. He would never be more important to her than Ron was, that's a given, considering she had a family with Ron and is too old to do that again... but he will never be able to remember that he spent the prime of his life while she was hating him. Mid-70s might be too old for him to change habits of a lifetime of solitude into those of sharing, nor will he ever be able to look at the bright side of relationships, especially his own. The hope is for a pale shadow of what could have been, in the twilight of his life.

Ouch.
internetchild chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I do love a bit of Ron-bashing but for Severus' sake hope Ron would not condemn him to another 36 years of loving in vain ... Thankfully you gave them a happy end, thank you!
Avana92 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I absolutely love it! Definitely one of the best SSHG one-shots I've ever read.
Aureleis chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Wow. Just wow. You brought me close to tears and impressed me with your writing skills and characterization. This is beautifully done. Top ten favorites right here.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity.
Snapessister51 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Oh my , that one made my heart beat!
lavanyalabelle chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Love it. It's touched me.
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Beautiful.
Theolyn chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I know I've reviewed this one before, but it's one of my all-time favorites. So, as I return to re-read and re-enjoy, I thought I'd re-review. So poignant and deftly crafted. Thank you.