Reviews for Another Man's House
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 7/9
Oh, my goodness. Heartwrenching, and so beautifully written. Thank you for sharing.
Nadiafarjana chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Amazing
asma4life chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I like it. Though I really hate Ronald Weasley in this fic.
Jessie Deal chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
i cried. loved it. come back, write more! thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
what I got from this story is that Hermione likes for Severus to suffer until she's finally bored enough to take him on.
SweetJane72 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Extremely beautiful and dreadfully sad, I loved it.
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Beautiful and painful in equal measure. It's hypnotic and it makes me feel his pain. Well done!
princessorchidbloom chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Loved it. Cried.
Griffygnus chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
this would've been even better if it ended in tragedy..

loved it anyway.
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Your Ron is so creepy! What a clever and poignant story. So glad it had a happy end! :)
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Oh, my heart! This was so gut-wrenching, and yet, heartening at the end. Thanks for sharing!
elena chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, oh dear lord my emotions. Oh dear lord. everything. Oh wow
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Damn you Ron you absolute prat! I love how you wrote it, it was so painful, full of love and broken feelings. A wonderful piece... Damn prat of a Weasley :'(
Mu-Nition chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This... is horrible. It is amazingly well written, and a good bit of tragedy.

Because there is no way it could work out. 35 years of marriage would put Snape at least in the mid-70s, probably in his 80s, with a lifetime of loneliness, bitterness, and suffering. He would never be more important to her than Ron was, that's a given, considering she had a family with Ron and is too old to do that again... but he will never be able to remember that he spent the prime of his life while she was hating him. Mid-70s might be too old for him to change habits of a lifetime of solitude into those of sharing, nor will he ever be able to look at the bright side of relationships, especially his own. The hope is for a pale shadow of what could have been, in the twilight of his life.

Ouch.