Reviews for Another Man's House
lafauxpas chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
it's devastating, thank you for having written it and allowing us to read it
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
...and I cried. Such a lovely and heartbreaking tale. Well done.
Moonchild1212 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
How sad but sweet. Wish this was a longer fic!
TessLouise chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is just lovely.
D3adlyG33k'sMistress409 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Jeebus!

tragic, angsty, torturous, and... wonderful!
-dgm
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I liked this, very original.
Cherry Seraphym chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Aww, definitely loved it. You create such a full and wrenching story with just barely more than a skeleton of words. As the tension and (my) distress on Severus' behalf built, I found it difficult to believe there could be a sufficiently happy ending for him. The last lines show nothing more than an invitation, but they do provide deliciously satisfying closure. Thanks for a lovely read :)
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
can you write like an alternate ending, where Severus dies and Hermione grieves because of what she found out and she found the ring and w.e. Loved this story, by the way.
MinervasBibliophage chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh god, you were killing me in the beginning, but you executed it so perfectly. I loved the subtle descriptions, how the window shutters were Gryffindor red but after Ron's atrocious use of a life debt was revealed they were described as blood red; I appreciate that detail of emotion. And even though Ron was a bastard, it was nice (and the very exceedingly extreme least he could do) that he left a way for Snape out of his life debt. But he's still a bastard. It was sweet, though incredibly heart-wrenching, that Snape kept the diamond ring in his pocket for all of those years; I assume it was a small comfort for him even if it served as yet another reminder of what Ron had done. I also like how Hermione repainted her house with some outrageous (but still aesthetically pleasing) colors that definitely show her release of repressed emotions and her ability to overcome the ultimate betrayal from someone whom she thought was saving her from betrayal. Overall, this was a beautiful piece, and I loved how you depicted the progression of time and adored how you finally gave them their happy ending. Kudos for this absolutely fantastic story.
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Fuuuuuuuuuuudge. Oh my gosh. I'm almost crying for Sev. So many years - thirty-five beautiful years - stolen from Severus because of Ron. I hate him, oh gosh I hate Ron. :'( But I'm glad that there's still hope for Severus and Hermione...

(and then I remembered the diamond ring in his pocket line, and I just bawled.)
Tardis chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Snape suffers sough and you made him suffer even more. Why? Why? 3 yrs, even 5 but to prolong his agony another 35 yrs?
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This is so sad... then ends upbeat.
Authyme chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
heartbreaking & hopeful... yes!

xoxA
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
How utterly depressing! Bah, I should know better than to read a story with angst as one of the genres. It's great that they can finally be together, but they won't be able to have children, they won't be able to grow old together (because they're already old! So sad!), they lost so much time. Now I need to go read a more happy story to renew my faith in HEA fic.
Montara chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I hated Ron but not the story. Thanks.
108 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »