Reviews for Another Man's House
Aureleis chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Wow. Just wow. You brought me close to tears and impressed me with your writing skills and characterization. This is beautifully done. Top ten favorites right here.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity.
Snapessister51 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Oh my , that one made my heart beat!
lavanyalabelle chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Love it. It's touched me.
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Beautiful.
Theolyn chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I know I've reviewed this one before, but it's one of my all-time favorites. So, as I return to re-read and re-enjoy, I thought I'd re-review. So poignant and deftly crafted. Thank you.
lafauxpas chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
it's devastating, thank you for having written it and allowing us to read it
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
...and I cried. Such a lovely and heartbreaking tale. Well done.
Moonchild1212 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
How sad but sweet. Wish this was a longer fic!
TessLouise chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is just lovely.
D3adlyG33k'sMistress409 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Jeebus!

tragic, angsty, torturous, and... wonderful!
-dgm
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I liked this, very original.
Cherry Seraphym chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Aww, definitely loved it. You create such a full and wrenching story with just barely more than a skeleton of words. As the tension and (my) distress on Severus' behalf built, I found it difficult to believe there could be a sufficiently happy ending for him. The last lines show nothing more than an invitation, but they do provide deliciously satisfying closure. Thanks for a lovely read :)
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
can you write like an alternate ending, where Severus dies and Hermione grieves because of what she found out and she found the ring and w.e. Loved this story, by the way.
MinervasBibliophage chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh god, you were killing me in the beginning, but you executed it so perfectly. I loved the subtle descriptions, how the window shutters were Gryffindor red but after Ron's atrocious use of a life debt was revealed they were described as blood red; I appreciate that detail of emotion. And even though Ron was a bastard, it was nice (and the very exceedingly extreme least he could do) that he left a way for Snape out of his life debt. But he's still a bastard. It was sweet, though incredibly heart-wrenching, that Snape kept the diamond ring in his pocket for all of those years; I assume it was a small comfort for him even if it served as yet another reminder of what Ron had done. I also like how Hermione repainted her house with some outrageous (but still aesthetically pleasing) colors that definitely show her release of repressed emotions and her ability to overcome the ultimate betrayal from someone whom she thought was saving her from betrayal. Overall, this was a beautiful piece, and I loved how you depicted the progression of time and adored how you finally gave them their happy ending. Kudos for this absolutely fantastic story.
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Fuuuuuuuuuuudge. Oh my gosh. I'm almost crying for Sev. So many years - thirty-five beautiful years - stolen from Severus because of Ron. I hate him, oh gosh I hate Ron. :'( But I'm glad that there's still hope for Severus and Hermione...

(and then I remembered the diamond ring in his pocket line, and I just bawled.)
113 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »