Reviews for Another Man's House
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
can you write like an alternate ending, where Severus dies and Hermione grieves because of what she found out and she found the ring and w.e. Loved this story, by the way.
MinervasBibliophage chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh god, you were killing me in the beginning, but you executed it so perfectly. I loved the subtle descriptions, how the window shutters were Gryffindor red but after Ron's atrocious use of a life debt was revealed they were described as blood red; I appreciate that detail of emotion. And even though Ron was a bastard, it was nice (and the very exceedingly extreme least he could do) that he left a way for Snape out of his life debt. But he's still a bastard. It was sweet, though incredibly heart-wrenching, that Snape kept the diamond ring in his pocket for all of those years; I assume it was a small comfort for him even if it served as yet another reminder of what Ron had done. I also like how Hermione repainted her house with some outrageous (but still aesthetically pleasing) colors that definitely show her release of repressed emotions and her ability to overcome the ultimate betrayal from someone whom she thought was saving her from betrayal. Overall, this was a beautiful piece, and I loved how you depicted the progression of time and adored how you finally gave them their happy ending. Kudos for this absolutely fantastic story.
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Fuuuuuuuuuuudge. Oh my gosh. I'm almost crying for Sev. So many years - thirty-five beautiful years - stolen from Severus because of Ron. I hate him, oh gosh I hate Ron. :'( But I'm glad that there's still hope for Severus and Hermione...

(and then I remembered the diamond ring in his pocket line, and I just bawled.)
Tardis chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Snape suffers sough and you made him suffer even more. Why? Why? 3 yrs, even 5 but to prolong his agony another 35 yrs?
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This is so sad... then ends upbeat.
Authyme chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
heartbreaking & hopeful... yes!

xoxA
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
How utterly depressing! Bah, I should know better than to read a story with angst as one of the genres. It's great that they can finally be together, but they won't be able to have children, they won't be able to grow old together (because they're already old! So sad!), they lost so much time. Now I need to go read a more happy story to renew my faith in HEA fic.
Montara chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I hated Ron but not the story. Thanks.
Goldilocks 92 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Wow... that was amazing... so sad and yet beautiful at the same time! Thank you!
Severus Snape's Beloved chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
LOVE IT!

The perfect ending to a perfect story. The red shutter motif is fabulous!

-SSB
KT8812 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Love it! Love it! Love it!
Elora MacCoinnich chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Love it. Thanks.
JuliaDu aka lostProphet chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
O Dio!

It's so sad, so cold, so bloodyred, so rainy...

I love it!
Olivia-twiFan chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Loved it. So sad I cried for both of them. They have become one of my favorite pairs. Great writing. But 35 years! Grr ... :(
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Awww...Loved this and I was very pleased with the happy ending since most of it was so sad.
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »