Reviews for Another Man's House
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I do love a bit of Ron-bashing but for Severus' sake hope Ron would not condemn him to another 36 years of loving in vain ... Thankfully you gave them a happy end, thank you!
Avana92 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I absolutely love it! Definitely one of the best SSHG one-shots I've ever read.
Aureleis chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Wow. Just wow. You brought me close to tears and impressed me with your writing skills and characterization. This is beautifully done. Top ten favorites right here.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity.
Snapessister51 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Oh my , that one made my heart beat!
lavanyalabelle chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Love it. It's touched me.
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Theolyn chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I know I've reviewed this one before, but it's one of my all-time favorites. So, as I return to re-read and re-enjoy, I thought I'd re-review. So poignant and deftly crafted. Thank you.
lafauxpas chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
it's devastating, thank you for having written it and allowing us to read it
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
...and I cried. Such a lovely and heartbreaking tale. Well done.
Moonchild1212 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
How sad but sweet. Wish this was a longer fic!
TessLouise chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is just lovely.
D3adlyG33k'sMistress409 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012

tragic, angsty, torturous, and... wonderful!
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I liked this, very original.
Cherry Seraphym chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Aww, definitely loved it. You create such a full and wrenching story with just barely more than a skeleton of words. As the tension and (my) distress on Severus' behalf built, I found it difficult to believe there could be a sufficiently happy ending for him. The last lines show nothing more than an invitation, but they do provide deliciously satisfying closure. Thanks for a lovely read :)
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
can you write like an alternate ending, where Severus dies and Hermione grieves because of what she found out and she found the ring and w.e. Loved this story, by the way.
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »