Reviews for Another Man's House
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Fuuuuuuuuuuudge. Oh my gosh. I'm almost crying for Sev. So many years - thirty-five beautiful years - stolen from Severus because of Ron. I hate him, oh gosh I hate Ron. :'( But I'm glad that there's still hope for Severus and Hermione...

(and then I remembered the diamond ring in his pocket line, and I just bawled.)
Tardis chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Snape suffers sough and you made him suffer even more. Why? Why? 3 yrs, even 5 but to prolong his agony another 35 yrs?
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This is so sad... then ends upbeat.
Authyme chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
heartbreaking & hopeful... yes!

Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
How utterly depressing! Bah, I should know better than to read a story with angst as one of the genres. It's great that they can finally be together, but they won't be able to have children, they won't be able to grow old together (because they're already old! So sad!), they lost so much time. Now I need to go read a more happy story to renew my faith in HEA fic.
Montara chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I hated Ron but not the story. Thanks.
Goldilocks 92 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Wow... that was amazing... so sad and yet beautiful at the same time! Thank you!
Severus Snape's Beloved chapter 1 . 11/2/2011

The perfect ending to a perfect story. The red shutter motif is fabulous!

KT8812 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Love it! Love it! Love it!
Elora MacCoinnich chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Love it. Thanks. chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
O Dio!

It's so sad, so cold, so bloodyred, so rainy...

I love it!
Olivia-twiFan chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Loved it. So sad I cried for both of them. They have become one of my favorite pairs. Great writing. But 35 years! Grr ... :(
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Awww...Loved this and I was very pleased with the happy ending since most of it was so sad.
Rissa chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Reading that almost made me cry. It was wonderful and very well written!
black hair ribbon chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Wow! Such a great story. Everything in one nice neatly wrapped up chapter. Thanks, and especially thanks for the ending. Keep writing!
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »